AM 20

(I know I said I will update in 2 hours but I had to pick up my brother from school)

Jungkookie was with Taehyung the whole day taking care of him. She still loved him.

"Still handsome as ever," said Jungkookie while brushing her hands in his soft hair, making the latter smile in his sleep.

Taehyung loved the nostalgic feeling. He missed it so much.

*Cough* coughed Taehyung. Immediately Jungkookie Poured the water into the glass from the Jug that was placed on the side table.

"Here" She helped him in drinking.

"You haven't slept?" Asked Taehyung in his throaty voice.

" I did, I woke up early" answered Jungkookie

Lies! Taehyung knew she was lying but he was happy that his love still cared for him.

After a little while when the sun arose and everyone was at the dining table ready to have breakfast.

"Why is everyone so quiet today" Jungkookie questioned not used to the silence in the morning.

Ji-young put down her knife and fork with a sigh "Mommy Jeon, Uncle Kim, and Taejung" she said their names while looking down on her plate like she is going to murder it.

Everyone looked at her in confusion"Yes, Sweetheart?" Jungkookie said in a questioning tone.

Ji-young took a deep breath and said "You three need to talk to clear all misunderstandings"

After the breakfast

All three of them were in a room. Jungkookie was sitting on a bed, Taehyung was beside her holding her right hand and Taejung was standing, back laid against the door frame with a displeased expression.

"I know about Mi-rae" Jungkookie looked up at him surprised.

Mi-rae was the name they planned for their daughter. Taekook decided the names on their first night

"Ha- How" "Well, Jimin over-heard Taejung's and Ji-young's conversation, and I heard Yoongi's and Jimin's conversation"

"So you know you killed my sister" Taejung replied in a rude tone

"Stop it Jeon Taejung" Taejung looked down ashamed

Jeon Taejung. Taehyung was hurt when he heard his son's surname.

"We can not bring her back but I am still her father.

That night..... I was used by that disgrace in the name of women. She drugged me. I couldn't do anything I was out of my senses everything was dark I was unconscious about everything it was until I was woken up by an employee I realized I never went home I didn't even know what happened until she told me she was pregnant with my child and she made me believe I misbehaved with her so out of guilt I wanted to take care of the child and could not face you both because I thought I was the bad guy but... " Taehyung sighed

Taehyung explained everything to them all three of them were shedding tears of sorrow.