AM 14

This is my personal favorite chapter please vote and comment. This is the first time I wrote a chapter like this.

Jimin was reading a Novel when the doorbell rang. The maid opened the door and in came Yoongi. "Welcome home sir" greeted the maid and received a nod "Where's my wife?"  Yoongi asked while removing his shoes, "Madam is in the pool room reading something" she answered.

Yoongi went to his room first to get fresh and change. After changing he went to where Jimin was. Jimin was done reading and was now in the pool.

Yoongi Sat on the lounger enjoying the view while sipping wine. Jimin was facing the other side so she didn't realize her pervert husband is eyeing her curvy body while licking his lips.

She heard a whistle when she stood straight in the water exposing what she was wearing and exposing her Flawless skin making her startle she turned back to see her husband in shock who winked a flirty wink at her making her blush.

"Since when are you here?" Jimin questioned shyly "Since you started the show for me to enjoy" Yoongi replied with a teasing smirk.

Jimin came out of the pool now fully exposing her figure which was glistening with water, making Yoongi's mouth water "You are such a perv" said Jimin giving a peck on her lover's lips while holding the back of his neck. Yoongi held her tiny waist in his big hands gently nuzzling his nose in her neck as if scenting her like a wolf, "Just for you".

He started leaving soft kisses on her exposed skin he was about to go down to her breast but she stopped him, "Stop it Suga" It's been a long time since he heard that name from his lover's mouth. It was the name she gave him when they first got together. "Call me that again babe" he requested with desperation. "Suga?" Jimin said in a questioning tone. "I have been dying to hear that name," said as he pulled her into a deep passionate kiss.

"Stop it hun we have a daughter who is already an adult and ready to get married," Jimin said while caressing his hair "So?" Yoongi asks not understanding what his wife is trying to say " So, my darling we can't fool her by saying oh we were just playing. " by saying that she walked away,

"Yah wait where are you going" Yoongi yelled, "To our bedroom" Yoongi grabbed a robe and made Jimin wear it, "Only I can see this heavenly body of yours. We have butlers and maids in this house you need to be covered!" Yoongi said possessively while putting his hand on her waist and going towards their shared bedroom.

What they didn't know was their daughter was hiding outside the pool area and saw everything and giggled at her possessive dad.

Finally, they reached their bedroom this time Yoongi removed the robe he himself made her wear before hovering above her once again digging his nose in between her breasts. He took the strap of the bra in his index and middle finger and started removing it but he stopped once he looked at his wife's face seeing her frown made him panic, "What happened darling? You don't want it I will stop" he said with a hint of sadness in his tone. He was about to get up but chuckled once he heard his wife's statement.

"You know I don't like my partner to be fully clothed while we make love"