AM 9

Kim Taehyung's POV

It's been weeks since I didn't go back 'home' I go to work and come back to the mansion to stare at the picture of my 'family'.

I haven't broken up with my 'girlfriend' yet. not because I still love her but because I still have to collect more evidence on her. Tbh, I have never loved her. Why would I love someone who created a misunderstanding between my family not to mention made My Son hate me with whom and his mom I wanted to create all those relationship goals that I used to find on Pinterest.

I let out a deep sigh before getting ready for the office.

Meanwhile

"Mrs Min Today a New housemaid will come," said Jimin's maid "Huh why what happened to you?" Asked Jimin confused "Actually, Ma'am I am getting married soon and my soon-to-be husband wants me to complete my studies instead of being someone's housemaid" "Aww that's so nice of him congratulations but do you know someone who can replace you"

"Yes, Ma'am she is a single parent, her husband cheated on her so she is now living in Just a small house and is really in need of a Job so I talked to her," said the maid "Hmm ok I will ask Yoongi to transfer some money to your account so you can enjoy your wedding"

"Thank you, ma'am"

A few hours later

The doorbell rang

One of the other maids opened the door "Are you Mrs Min's friend" said the maid "Umm, no I am actually here for a Housemaid Job" maid was confused but let her in.

Thankfully She got hired.

At College

"Have you made up with your mom yet?" asked Kim Nari "Unnie I don't wanna talk about it" replied Min Ji-young annoyed. "Tsk Tsk Noona is a bad girl" Joon-woo teased Ji-young and earned a head smack from Nari "Aishh Nooona I will tell Mom you bully me in school"

Meanwhile

"So You haven't confessed to her yet," asked Yeonjun

"No, I don't know how to" Taejung sighed "How about you sing a song girls find that, romantic," said Beomgyu

"Wow Beomgyu you have a brain," said Taehyung while the rest of the group laughed at Beomgyu's angry glare