AM 11

Min Ji-young POV

Wait ... AUNTIE JEON? She is our new housemaid? The F? I like Auntie Jeon but she can get a Good Job tho hmm Maybe I should talk to Appa. Auntie Jeon hasn't figured I am Ji-young that's Good.

I had my breakfast and went to college. The whole day I couldn't focus on my class because of Ms Jeon I was wondering why would she choose to be a housemaid she was once her Husband's secretary as Taejung told us.

Time Skipped After College

I went to Dad's Company Min Corporation.

As I was about to go to the office someone stopped me "Where do you think you are going" a lady wearing really disgustingly revealing clothes questioned me. "Are you new here? WTF are you wearing"'I fired "I am wearing clothes that you probably can't afford. For your kind information, I will be the new secretary of Min Yoongi Soon"

"Do you really think you will?" I taunted with a smirk

Min Yoongi was going to his office after taking a round of the company when he saw two figures in front of his office "What's going on"

"Mr. Min this bitch was going in your office without permission so I was just telling her to take permission but she started criticizing me and telling me you are her boyfriend"

Min Ji Young was disgusted "The audacity of this leech" "Ms. Lexa are you in your right mind this is my DAUGHTER and you are fired!"

Like any other girl in fanfic, she also was being dramatic but the Mins didn't give a fuck.

"So what brought you here"

" I have a request Dad" "Anything for my daughter"

At Night

Authors POV

In the Min's Mansion. Min Ji-Young and Min Yoongi arrived home and what they saw shocked them. Jimin was crying harshly and the maid was trying to calm her down. "Madam please calm down. Drink this water" the maid said while giving Jimin a glass of water.

Yoongi and Ji-young immediately rushed towards them "Mom/Jimin" "Ji-Young take your mom to our room" Yoongi ordered "ok dad" Ji-Young helped her mother to stand up and walked towards her parent's room.

"What happened to my wife," asked Yoongi in a stern tone "Sir madam tried to... Tried to...." The maid was stuttering "TRIED TO WHAT" Yoongi raised his voice "She tried to cut her wrist with the knife" The maid completed her sentence leaving Yoongi Frozen in shock

'Did she really try to commit suicide just because of my cold treatment?' He thought in his mind

He called the therapist first and ran inside their room towards his wife "Honey, I am so sorry" he took Jimin in his embrace and kissed her forehead. "I am sorry" Yoongi kept repeating while tears started to stream down all three of their eyes

"No, I am sorry," Jimin said while still crying in his embrace "I am sorry to both You and Ji-young," she said while more tears started to form in her eyes then she signaled Ji-young to Join the hug and kissed her forehead "I am so sorry sweetheart I was being an unreasonable mom and you can marry your crush," said Jimin with a small smile "wait... Really?"

"Yes," Jimin said with a smile

They cleared all their misunderstandings and made up with each other after a few more minutes the Therapist came to check on Jimin. Gladly, everything was fine.

"Promise me you would never do something like this again," Yoongi said looking at Jimin's eyes while holding her right hand.

"Please don't ever think I married you for money. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

I can't imagine my life without you and when you started distancing yourself from me I slowly started losing the will to live-" While Jimin was muttering her feelings Yoongi kissed her to stop because her words pierced his heart.