AM 16

After Moving in with the Mins

Jimin came into Jungkook's new room "Koo- I mean Mrs. Jeon, I am so glad you moved in" As soon as Jimin saw Yoongi she pretended she didn't know the real identity of Mrs Jeon.

"Yes, by having you in this house feels like my little princess kookie is here" Yoongi confessed

Jimin and Jungkookie glanced at each other Jungkookie wanted to hug her brother and tell him that she is her Princess but she can't, she doesn't want to be found out by Kim Taehyug she can't face him seeing her love with someone else would break her more and she can't allow herself to be weak she wants to be strong for her one and only son.

Yoongi left after saying those words because he was on the verge of crying.

"Jiminie tell me honestly did you tell Yoongi oppa the truth about me? He talks like he knows something". Jungkookie demanded to know

"No, I haven't. Maybe he is missing you as in his little kookie so much" Jimin replied.

"Ok, enough of the emotional stuff our kids are in love with each other and are gonna share the same rooftop from now on. I am so excited to meet your son. Does he look as handsome as his Father... Oh wait I am sorry I shouldn't have mentioned him" Jimin realized her mistake

"No you're fine and yes looks wise he has so much in common with his father," Jungkook told.

(Taejung knows his mother was given a place to live he didn't know they moved in with the Min's and will be sharing the Mansion he just thought it was a house or apartment that was compulsory to give their employees. He helped his mom to pack stuff but didn't go to the location with her as he had something important to do in college hence he didn't meet his soon-to-be mother-in-law)

Jimin and Jungkookie went towards the kitchen to prepare something more like Jungkookie was helping Jimin make a Valentine's Day cake for her husband. Jimin somehow made her husband believe she is not feeling well and she might need Mrs. Jeon.

"Do you think our Kids will confess to each other yet?" Jimin asked, "I believe Taejung will I saw him buying a flower bouquet this morning." Jungkook replied, "Omg, Really Yayy I am excited!"

Jungkookie chuckled at her Unnie's reaction.