Future daughter in law

I want to believe that someone read this story in fanfiction in Spanish or even here on wattpad in English. I had published this story in English on my wattpad page in Spanish but I decided to open an account in English to upload there only in English haha

The day had begun for the resplendent Konoha, but it was not like most other day. Today was a special day. Today was the day when the children of the heads of many important ninja clans would be graduating from the ninja school. Among them was the son of Namikaze Minato and his wife Kushina, as well as the second son of clan leader, Uchiha Fugaku and his wife Mikoto. What will this ninja generation bring? No one knew. The only thing that was for sure, was that they would do great things. They were promising.

Mikoto Uchiha finished preparing lunch for her children who quietly ate it. It was a special day so she decided to pamper them with delicious dishes that would make their mouths water. It was a pity that Fugaku was not there, working as a police chief and clan leader consumed most of his time.

As she finished making a hot cake she turned to see her beloved children facing each other. Her oldest, at seventeen years of age, was Itachi, was powerful and slender. He sat calmly at the table as he held a deadly aura about him. Across from him and trying to imitate his older brother, sat her youngest. Just a few days ago, Sasuke said that he was a big boy just like his brother.

Mikoto rested her hand on her chin like her elbow on the table and let out a sigh. How her children had grown. They wanted to be the best ninjas, and boy she knew they would make it. A mother like her knew it. Once the two had become great ninjas, then the brides would come. They would become independent, leaving her with her beloved husband. Then they would marry and finally, millions of sweet grandchildren will arrive.

"Itachi, Are you going on a mission today?" she asked her older son who had finished eating.

Sasuke sipped the juice that Mikoto had made, tried and failed to hide, dislike and disappointment to know that his brother would possibly leave and miss such an important day for him.

"Today I will go to a mission but it will only be in an hour," he said to his mother before looking at his brother to give him a slight smile. "I'm sorry little brother, I know it's your special day, that's why I'll take you to your school as compensation."

Sasuke looked away trying to hide his blush from his brother who inside laughed to see him like that. He was always and will be his foolish little brother.

"You will be late if you do not leave now, here is your lunch," Mikoto said, handing their lunches to the two young men in her house. "Have a beautiful day"

Both of them kissed their mother before leaving the house calmly in the usual Uchiha fashion.

Naruto Uzumaki was in heaven as he sat in front of the millions and millions of bowls full of ramen, all of them different flavors, freshly made, and ready to eat. With chopsticks in his hand and the dribble of drool dripping from his mouth, he rushed to eat them. Just as he was about to take a bowl, a woman with a small crown and a wand interrupted his meal with a big smile on her face.

"Hey, grandma let me eat. I'm starving!" Naruto whimpered ignoring the tremor in the woman's left eye.

"Naruto, you have been chosen by the beyond as a person with a brave and strong heart with the possibility of taking all these bowls to enjoy." She turned to the innumerable ramen bowls, "You have a mission to fulfill, a future of misfortunes and difficulties, your destiny is much more than it is now. I come to warn you that you must make yourself strong, with your power that you have achieved for the great lord, the power of Yin, you must protect the fruit of life" She turned back to him." You must ... "