Chapter 28: Sweet Revenge

CHAPTER 28: Sweet Revenge
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
Leonie Waldorf

CHAPTER 28: Sweet Revenge 𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎Leonie Waldorf

Ivy: time for a daily update. Life in Italy couldn't be better. The shopping and sexy Italians are to die for. Shame I'm on my hating men journey.

Tessa: didn't you promise to jump your pool boy bones yesterday?

Ivy: not to his face. No guarantees though this journey is getting boring. A girl needs some spicy romance in her life.

Tessa: Leonie, you're the only one with romance around here. Put Ivy out of her misery and tell us about what went down in that hotel room between you and Ian.

Ivy:Yes! Enough about me. Did Ian split you in half that night?

Tessa: split in half? Really that's the words you choose to use.

Our group chat: the power puff girls named by Ivy of course is filled with daily updates. The updates range from the pop quiz we took in class last week to Ivy's Italian pool boy.

I'm a secretive person but even I can't help but to inform the girls about Ian and I night together In Dubai.

Me: Daily update: I want you to know my cherry has officially been popped. And I very much want to have sex with him again.

I press the send button but the response I get isn't from Ivy yelling through text. It's Ian.

Ian:thank you for reminding me I'm the hottest guy you've ever laid eyes on and you desperately want to do dirty things to me.

A sharp gasp is stolen from my lungs. Don't tell me I sent that message to the wrong person.

I check the messages between the girls and it shows no response from me. The world seriously is against me and on Ian's side.

Me:I never said the first half of that text. But who's the guy you're speaking of? Is he tall? Single?

Ian: I'm spanking your ass once I get home.

Me: perfect.

The next ding I received is a watch emoji from Ivy notifying me she's still waiting on a response.

In the right text box this time I type: I'm officially out of the virgins club.

Ivy: *wipes away a happy tear* I'm a proud mother.

Tessa: This is going down as my favorite moment of the year.

Ivy: Did you throw in some of the stripper moves I taught you.

Tessa: stripper?

For those who don't know much about Ivy's past let me inform you that she was an actual stripper for two years. But that's a story she should tell.