My worst living nightmare

"Look Carla" Tom pointed with his finger in a direction as I put my head up to see. My eyes widened when we drove under the Eiffel Tower, driving past cars. "It's beautiful." I screamed making him chuckle slightly. He put more pressure on the petal making the speed faster. I tightened my grip till he stopped in a parking lot. He got up making me also get up. "I have a surprise for you." He took his helmet off "really is that so." His beautiful smile made me blush a bit. He took my hand and ran to the bridge. "Omg Tom really?" I said in a baby voice.

There laid a red blanket with whine and bread, with many snacks. We sat there laughing and enjoying each other's company which I really missed. "Thank you Tom." I smiled making him shy. "Look behind you." He tapped my shoulder making me look. My eyes widened seeing the Eiffel Tower light up in mesmerizing white sparkles. I turned to face him with a big smile. "You know I missed you Carla." He stopped smiling and eyed me with a serious face.

My smile disappeared making a awkward chuckle noice. I don't know what to think to be honest. I want to trust him that he changed but how should I, when he proved nothing by the time. I fidgeted with my skirt, trying to form my words but I really couldn't since I still loved him. "Tom I met a guy, I'm sorry." He nodded slowly pouting his lips. "Oh, it's okay ." He smiled without looking at me. The silence was so awkward that I checked my phone. "Shit I have to go sorry Tom but thank you again." This time he looked me in the eye giving me a quick nod. As I walked, I got greeted by the guy I met in the supermarket. I turned and gave Tom a quick wave.

He seemed off and didn't gave me anything, nothing, not even a wave. He just walked away.

"Hey beautiful" he smiled taking my hand to kiss. "Oh quite the gentleman, huh?" I flirted making him chuckle.

I noticed the expensive yet elegant car who was owned, probably by him. I was correct as he opened the passenger seat for me.

On the ride I scanned the French boy who catched my interest. He seemed a lot more mature than Tom, which he presented by the way he dressed. "I still didn't catch your name?" He spoke, focusing on the road. "Oh sorry my name is Carla." I said throwing my hands on my purse a few times. "My name is Luc." I chuckled by the way he said his name. The French accent was so delightful and cute. "Is the boy who you were with your boyfriend?" He asked peeking glances at me. I cringed as the memories rushed in. Luc looked like he regretted asking me that, to the reaction he had on his face. "Sorry I shouldn't." He mumbled as it lead to an awkward silence. "He was my boyfriend." The man now looked at me, probably surprised that I even answered. I was at the point to openly talk about my past, despite that it still gutted me. "He kinda cheated on me multiple times. I was technically blinded by love you know when you're 16 you find love for the first time." It made Luc laugh under his breath when he nodded. "He cheated on my cousin, who died right after he cheated, He has hurt me multiple times by flirting with other girls, ignored me and the worst part left me when I was in a coma." I breathed out at the sudden words formed in me. I looked over Luc who was now smirking. "You know I never met someone like you, who is so strong despite their age." He parked in a parking lot dropping his hands from the steering wheel. "When I was 16 I dropped out of school because of a video going around. I had a really close relationship with my teacher and some prick filmed us making out. I was a mess at home, no education, no fun and no social life. I was eating pizza everyday, that was until my father and mother died in a car incident." My smile dropped as soon as the last words came out. The similarities in us was so strong that I fell for him, his charming ways of flirting made me fall for this men. "And then I pushed myself and I'm now the co of an important ICT company with only 23." He played with the lace of my dress with a smirk.

The man got out of the car opening the door for me as he offered a hand which I gladly took. We entered an expensive hotel lobby. It had marble floors and high ceilings. I followed him to the bar, where we sat on a couch next to the bar. A woman came around with a happily smile. I smiled at her while she took a notepad out. "What drink would you like to order?." I checked the little menu by the side of the coffee table as Luc did the same. "A gin tonic please." She nodded turning to Luc as he ordered his drink. "So tell me more about yourself." He pleaded with a charming smile. " well I was raised in Brazil, moved to Germany and now I'm here in Paris living a models dream." I chuckled as I brushed my hands together. Luc raised his eyebrows. "I didn't know you were a model." He thanked the waitress as she handed us the drinks. I shrugged a bit when my phone rang. "Sorry I have to take this." I sighed and ran through my bag. The last thing I remember was I heard a shuffle and after that I drank my drink that's when I saw black.

I woke up naked in a hotel room which I didn't recognize. I groaned as I felt like shit, tilting my head up. That's when I saw Luc smoking a cigar with a smirk. "I was waiting for you to wake up gorgeous." His sweet accent turned into an evil one. "What are you doing." I asked scared as he approached me slowly with a satisfying grin. I groaned as he pushed his body on mine. I soon knew what was going on, he drugged me and had dirty plans in his mind. As he undressed himself I pushed him multiple times groaning as his muscular hands pinched my shoulders down. "Get off of me." I spat at him when his face changed. "Don't fucking talk to me like that, bitch." He growled which made me flinch. He aggressively opened my legs and wrapped them around his chest as he immediately thrust inside me. Tears fell across my face. "I said stop you asshole." Luc immediately smashed his lips to mine making his way through my mouth with his tongue. I was sickened for believing that I found someone.

I cried and cried as he pushed himself deeper in me. I groaned in pain and screamed hoping that someone heard me which probably no one did, my voice was to weak.

I felt like giving up but that was until I heard Tom voice who was screaming through the halls. "Carla." He shouted my name "Carla please." He screamed again while knocking aggressively on each door. That's when I took my last strength and screamed on top of my lungs, wishing he heard me "Tom help." I cried