12

It has been a week since Lorenzo and I got married. My father has been sending me texts to ask about the progress, but I haven't been able to bring myself to respond. As soon as I see them, I delete the messages.

My birth control shot was due yesterday, and I'm torn between telling Lorenzo I need another one, or keeping it to myself and doing what my father wants.

My thoughts have been plaguing me all day, and I don't even have Evelyn around to chatter and fill my head with her words. She has online classes today, so it is just me and Lorenzo in this huge house; although, it may as well be just me because Lorenzo has been stuck in his study all day.

Speaking of Lorenzo, I still haven't figured out if he sleeps in the room with me or not. If he does, then he comes in when I have fallen asleep and leaves before I wake up. I never see him sleep, and I never see him in here unless he wants to take a bath or he wants to pick up something.

He also hasn't attempted to touch me since that night. And I have a feeling, he didn't want to touch me that night, he probably only did because I pushed his buttons.

I stood up from where I was doing a plank stretch. I haven't been able to properly train but I have made sure to do exercise in the comfort of this room so I don't get out touch.

I made my way into the bathroom and took a long time washing the sweat off my body. When I was done, I dried off and took my time applying the moisturizer and body butters. Some might see it as vain considering I have an entire section of the closet dedicated to my skin care things. It isn't doing it for me though, what I need is a vanity- then we can consider the possibility of me being vain.

I initially planned to just put on shorts and lie back in bed, but I caught a glimpse of one lingerie set that I got. It is a lace pink bra that leaves nothing to the imagination with a barely there strip of fabric for a thong (also lace). It comes with a garter and a lace cover up but I decided to ditch the garter and go with the cover up.

I walked out of the closet and sat on my knees in front of the standing mirror so I could braid my hair back.

I had barely started when the door to the room opened and Lorenzo walked in. He froze mid step and stared at me and that was when I realized how I looked. Clad in laze from head to toe and on my knees. I started to get up but he let out a warning growl.

He made his way over to me until he was standing so close that I could feel the searing heat from his thighs against my back. His gathered my unruly hair into a makeshift ponytail with his hands and he tugged hard until I was staring at him upside down.

"Sei stato creato per rovinarmi." His voice was gruff and husky and I felt a wave of wetness rush down my thighs. "Sit higher on your knees."

It took a moment for my head to catch up with what he said, but by then my body had already obliged. I hated how my body seemed to always take his orders, even when I don't want to.

He gestured for me to turn around and this time I hesitated. His eyes darkened and he spoke seven words that sent a shiver down my spine, "Don't make me do it for you."

"I hate you." I muttered as I turned around on my knees.

"It's very fucking mutual."

I looked up at him from my spot on my knees and couldn't help the wave of anxiety that washed over me.

Lorenzo's hand gripped my jaw, in a firm but not hard or bruising manner. He tilted my head so I was looking directly at him and I forced the emotions away so my face was a blank sheet. His eyes narrowed and I tilted the corner of my lips up in a smirk.