Prolouge - Apathy

One male should not have shown up to the funeral. This man was a selfish man, who wanted to inflict pain on others. This man was Hisashi Midoriya.

Izuku was a weak boy, as Hisashi put it. He was a vulnerable boy, he would say. He trusted much to easily. All Hisashi wished to do was toughen him up.

"Pa, can we go to the rose garden?" Izuku asked.
Hisashi scoffed, turning around and slapping the youngest Midoriya.
"Only women are as weak as you. Are you a little girl, Izuku?"
"No. I just would like to play in the flowers."
"Boys don't play in flowers, Izuku."

"The young one was a stupid child. He did not understand what the difference between low-lives and people like me was. He was an ill boy." He hissed, poison seemingly spilling out of his words.

Izuku had ran in enthusiastically, with grass covering him.
Hisashi turned around, glaring at the boy. "I told you not to go into the flower garden. You disobeyed me!"
Izuku's eyes widened, moving out of the way before he would have been harmed. Hisashi's anger rose, him beating the boy until he 'learned.'

"Inko gave birth to a useless child. I tried to raise a strong man." Just then, a pebble was thrown at Hisashi.
"Let my boy rest in peace!" They lady with flowing green hair spoke, rising up from her seat."You invaded his life! You invaded his joy! And now-Now his funeral? Die, Hisashi! Die a slow, miserable death!" She screamed, the pent up emotions flowing out at once.
Hisashi left, not caring about what he said. He believed what he had spoken had been the truth.