Allegiances

Thunderclan

Leader: Sharpstar- fully black tall tom with emerald green eyes.

Deputy: Silentstone- Gray-white ish tom with chocolate brown eyes.
{apprentice: Coyotepaw}

Medicine cat: Rainwhiskers- white and gray-blue she-cat with baby blue eyes.
{Apprentice: Timberpaw, Hazelpaw}

Warriors: Meadowslate- a brown-reddish tom with orange and red heterochromia eyes.
{Apprentice: Monarchpaw}

Lionfang- a tom that resembles a lion with his fur and strength with green eyes.
{apprentice: Sagepaw}

Spiritwhisper- a half blind she-cat with white-light blue-gray ish fur with a blue eye.

Goldensmoke- a golden furred She-cat with blue and pink heterochromia eyes.
{Apprentice: Wolfpaw}

Royalscar- a black-gray-ish tomcat with a giant scar across his muzzle and face, red eyes.
{Apprentice: Metalpaw}

Tigerleap- a tabby tomcat that resembles a tiger with green and blue heterochromia eyes and a impressive leaping ability.
{Apprentice: Smokepaw}

Aspennose- a selfless tabby she-cat with a brown pelt and green eyes.
{Apprentice: Dawnpaw}

Oneclaw- a light gray tomcat with broad shoulders and blue eyes.

Aquawhisper- a she-cat with brown-light brown-hazel like fur with red and brown heterochromia eyes.

Emeraldfire- a she-cat with black fur and blue eyes.

Elders: Specklewind- a old tabby she-cat whom is the oldest she-cat in the clan, reddish-brown colored pelt and orange eyes.

Oldfire- a fully black tom with chocolate brown eyes with a scarred muzzle.

Tatteredtalon- an agile, selfless She-cat with a gray-white-ish pelt and unusual large front paws and claws.

Apprentices: Smokepaw- a gray oversized She-cat with a light-gray speckeld fur with beautiful gray eyes.

Metalpaw- a beautiful tom with brown-hazel-ish fur and light brown eyes.

Coyotepaw- a bracken-colored She-cat with emerald green eyes.

Sagepaw- a fully black tom with brown eyes.

Timberpaw- a bracken-colored tom with emerald eyes.

Monarchpaw- a hazel-black ish tom with red eyes.

Dawnpaw- a She-cat with beautiful dark gray fur and blue eyes.

Wolfpaw- a black tom with red eyes.

Hazelpaw a beautiful tall black tom with beautiful hazel eyes (former shadowclan cat)

Queens: Sandstorm- a blond She-cat with green eyes and big front paws {Graykit, Firekit.}

Streamingsky- a gray-blue she-cat with brown-orange heterochromia eyes. {Ashkit, Oakkit, Clawkit, Goldenkit, Servalkit}

Kits: Graykit- a tom-kit with a flame colored pelt with gray splotches accros his body (with a splotch between his eyes that is the only difference between his brother.)

Firekit- a tom-kit with a flame colored pelt and gray splotches accros his body.

Ashkit- a long haired, gray she-kit with green eyes.

Oakkit- a golden tabby tom-kit with dark green eyes.

Clawkit- a gray tabby she-kit with light brown eyes