𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Phoneix,Arizona📍—-EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES •𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧•*beep**beep**beep*"ughh, i hate first day of school'' I said as i turned m𝐲 timer off

Phoneix,
Arizona📍—-EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
•𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧•
*beep*
*beep*
*beep*
"ughh, i hate first day of school'' I said as i turned m𝐲 timer off.
well let me get up now its 6:31''
𝐈 said as i got up.
"Might as well go do my mourning routine''.I said with running my water.

I𝐎𝐍 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐘𝐀 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍

as i soaked into the water i began realizing this my first day as a senior and going to a new school

"Blasian!!'' my mom called

"Im in the shower'' I yelled back at her.

"Ok i made your breakfast i gotta go to work love you have a good day"My mom said as i heard the door close.

"OKAY LOVE YOU TO'' I said as getting out the bath.

As i got out i grabbed my towel dried myself and put on my black tight shirt and my blue jeans with my grey new balances.

As i went downstairs i ate and packed my bag and checkted the time to see it was  7:20 i had to be at the bustop at 7:30 so i packed and left.

I grabbed my keys walking to the bus stop.

As i waited i saw a fine lightskin nigga walking up to the bustop aswell. I didnt pay any attention to him so i just kept my attention on my phone'' I thought to myself as he sat down.

" Wassup im rico". He said looking at me with his pretty eyes and his hand out.

"blasian'' i said lowkey looking nervous.

"never saw you before, first day?'' He asked.

"yep first day'' i said as i chuckled.

"coo"He said pulling out his phone.

" As the bus arrived i sat close to the back but not to far from the front''. " i already didnt like busses so i just sat to myself on my phone". As we arrived at the school i looked for my class and then rico walked up to me.

"you lost?'' He asked looking at me with eyes.

"no'' i said even though i was.

" you in Ms. quinten'' he asked

"yea'' i said looking up to him

" come on im in her class to" He said as i followed him.

•P.S. this my first time writting a book so howd i
do??•

REMEMBER TO VOTE