𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐗, 𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐎𝐍𝐀📍 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒.

𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ever since the time i saw blasian and darius in target was the last time i talked to her.

I really miss this girl so much she just had to move on.

The only reason aaniyah was in that picture was because i was a lil jealous and see what she will do.

But now i'm dumb for doing all that stupid shit now i can't even get her back.

I been back and forth at the trap so many times it's the only place to clear my mind.

Besides smoking weed i just been following blasian not like following her like watching old pictures of her and her stories and stuff like that.

Ever since she published the song switch sider she been blowing up nonstop.

I really love that for her but she just had to move on.

Now since the situation with aaniyah she really fell in love with me but i don't even want her the only girl i want is blasian.

I ruined her friendship with her and renae just trying to lie the best she can and ion even talk to her nomo.

I've been trying to get into contact with her but i guess she blocked me and don't even want talk to me.

I guess i gotta do something to get her back....

•𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯•

Ever since blasian posted her song switch sider she been wanting to be in the studio more and writing more songs.

Now my job is to support my girlfriend, get her a promise ring, have kids, and then get married.

But today that's different i'm getting her promise ring now.

Right now i was at my apartment and blasian decided to do a couple clients.

Once i left out my apartment i got into my car and drove it was a 2 hour and 30 minute drive but i sped so i can get the ring and back home quickly.

I decided to meet up with johnny dang since he was now my permanent jeweler and always get me right.

Once i pulled up to the jewelry shop where he works at i walked in with my security and got escorted to the back.

"my boy darius how you been man". johnny said dapping me up.

"i've been great man you know putting up with my girl and that's what i'm here for today". i said dapping him up.