𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*

My alarm had went off so i woke up to get ready for school.

I went to open my curtains as a picture of me and darius had fell of the window.

I picked up the picture and just smiled at how hard we was laughing in that picture.

But i excused it and went to the bathroom to do my hygiene.

After i brushed my teeth and everything i went to go take my clothes out and decided to wear a calm white long sleeve with grey cargos and the shoes me and rico wore together.

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭^^

Once i got dressed i went to go see if my sister was woke but she was sleep so i just decided to go make breakfast.

I made grits eggs and bacon with a side of fruits.

Can't forget the bev so i got a orange juice.

Once i finished up eating i packed everything in my backpack and made sure to check over the project.

Once i i had everything i put lotion and edge control with a brush in my purse and lipgloss.

I grabbed my keys and turned off all the lights and left out.

Once i got in my car i checked in my mirror to see if
my hair was still slayed because i didn't sleep with a cap on last night.

It was good so i just calmed it a bit since i was going to be late but i made sure i wasn't late.

After i made it to school i went to my locker to grab my things as usual and renae and nem came up to me.

"heyy yall".' i said reaching for a group hug.

"heyy girll rico told me what happened with makayla n darius". renae said.

"girl what happened?". yaya and moonie said in unison.

"well basically what happened was me darius and makayla was partnered up in the group for the project right. and as we was studying this girl kept on bugging darius but ian pay it no mind. so tell my why i'm getting hungry so i asked them did they want anything and they both asked for water right. so tell me why i go downstairs and i come back up they kissing in my mf bed". i said telling them what happened.

"girll whatt". moonie said.

"that's shit too crazyy". yaya said shaking her head.

"ikr that's when i told they ass get the fuck out cause what ever they got going on they needa take it somewhere else". i said shrugging my shoulders not caring.

"cause like ian even mad abt it it's the fact y'all doing it in my bed".  i said.

"woww i would've been swinging before they could make it to the door". renae said causing us to laugh.