𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀📍 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒.

After i took my nap i was woken by darius picking me up gently.

I'm guessing we landed into miami because the jet landed and it was early.

"IM OUT HERE IM MIAMII" darius sung.

"boy stop" i laughed punching him in his arm playfully.

"don't be putting your hands on my son". my mom said.

"girl- nvm" i said shaking my head.

Once we made it to the car the driver took us to the stadium where i will be performing.

While the makeup artist was getting me ready i decided to go live.

"hey y'all" i said setting my phone up.

oo y'all ella sian performing in miami tdy😁-yup sholl is.

ella i'm ur number 1 fan can u pls say hi makayla-uhm.. hey makayla.

ella i'm going to be there-that's good let me know if you in the front.

blasian dis rico you look a lil too good🤤-uhm...anyways.

siann you look so pretty as always ate da gworls up tdy-and do like always!!

"alright yall but ima get off here see y'all at the concert if y'all there love y'all sian family" i said ending the live.

Once my makeup artist was done darius walked in.

"baby your clothing designer whatever out for here for you- and you look so pretty as always" he said.

"alright thanks for letting me know and i know my makeup artist definitely ate". i said popping the p.

"alright let's get you dressed so we can hurry the concert starts in 15 minutes". darius said holding my hand walking out.

Once my clothing dresser got me dressed i decided to look in the mirror t do a couple touch ups i was so nervous but didn't wanna sweat it.

"baby look don't be nervous this your first concert and i'm proud of you, you know that". he said hugging me from behind but not to tight to mess up my clothes.

"aww thank you i love you baby boy".'i said hugging him side to side.

"alright let's get you out there to perform". he said holding my hand.

"my baby look so good". my mom said smiling tearing up.

"my baby sister i'm so proud of youu". baylei said hugging from side to side.

"alright na not to much gon mess my baby up before she even perform". my dad said laughing.

"Please welcome to the stage ella sian". the dj said.

Once he said that the crowd went crazy which gave me so much support.

"go out there and show them who's boss". darius said.

Once the music began i started to walk out and the crowd went crazy i held back tears.

"Mama said never love a nigga more than he love me, see my daddy said the same thing, and he an OG" i sung looking at my father.

"Your love is all i can think of i don't want it, boy i need it now my heart is telling me i'm crazy cause i shouldn't be sticking around, everybody know in the town". i sung along with the crowd.

I held the mic out and the crowd started singing for me which made me tear up.

"But i'm the one that's still here now still here still
loving my baby like he ain't did nothin but that's still my baby, yea he still the one oh baby, i'm the definition of a rider". the crowd sung.