𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱, 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐚 📍 𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝟏𝟏𝐩𝐦

  𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧  𝐏𝐨𝐯

"yea i'm infront their house right now" i said on the phone.

"alright jut follow the steps and you should be good make sure no one is looking and try to distract their security" My operator said.

"okay boss i got the box now" i said as i hung up.

I got out my car and grabbed the fragile oxygenated package and distracted her security with a couple rocks and sticks.

Once i noticed a couple of her guards looked away i hurried put down the package before making my way back to my car to leave and head back to the trap.

==================================
𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

After i was awoken by my alarm it took me a while before getting up. Today i didn't have anything to do so it was going to just be a chill day.

I put on my house slippers then went to open the curtains as i let the sunrise flow in. I went to my connected closet to pick out a calm outfit for today as i picked a brown pretty little thing set to go with my brown ugg slipper. .

Once i got that out i went into my bathroom to start on my morning hygiene which is brushing my teeth, working skincare, washing face, and most of the times showers.

After i finished i got into the hot steaming shower while i used my loofa and my dove sensitive skin body wash to clean with for about 20-35 minutes.

Meanwhile, i didn't get out until i felt clean enough so i stayed a extra 5 minutes and then went to dry myself off before putting on my clothes.

Once i got done i headed back to my room to take a couple mirror pictures for instagram.

𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐒𝐢𝐚𝐧

act like this her for the chapter i'm finna switch out her fc

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 🤎
❤️💬↗️ 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟐𝟐𝟑,𝟑𝟓𝟕 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬: 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐠 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐠𝐡🙄
𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚.𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐞: 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞 ^
𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐞: 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥l😍
𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦:😍
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐣𝐭:𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐬💕😍

After i posted my picture i set my phone to the side and read a few emails while i let my chef fix a small breakfast since i didn't want her to work too much.

Once i got finished scrolling through a couple business emails i came across this one email that didn't look to familiar.

Neverknowme@gmail.com

blasian, you might know me, you might don't, i mean.. your so famous you don't anybody but look here,
your not gonna take my man away from me and think shit sweet nigga stay away from my man
or you will be seeing the gates of heaven or even hell bitch watch you back,
don't look away and keep your eyes up never know what will happen
Blasian or you want me to say ella sian.....Fuck off.

   What the hell, i thought to myself.

who in they dumbass mind would type all this this must be one of darius exes or some shit so ima text him to come over.

After i texted him i waited for about 20 minutes before i heard the door open so i made it downstairs.

"hey baby is something wrong?"darius asked me as he pecked my cheek.

"and there was the box or package whatever the fuck it is but i'm guessing it's for you" he said.

"i didn't order anything that seem weird" i said as i looked at the box and noticed it wasn't a package or something somebody would give as a gift.

"and yea i got this email someone sent me and i don't know if it's your ex or someone you used to mess with but they got me fucked up" i said as i placed the box back outside.

"ex?. i only talked to two other people and they chill ion talk to no stalking hoes like that but just chill" he said.

" i guess" i sighed as i went upstairs to show him the email.

===========================================================

y'all this just a lil filler sine i haven't updated in like years and i noticed my book got over 850 READSS YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYA.