𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱, 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐚📍
𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

Ever since i went to the studio rico been distant a lot from me.

I started going to the studio more and more with darius and becoming more confident.

With darius in the studio i feel like i'm having so much confidence.

"hey your dads downstairs he wanna speak with y'all". my mom said walking in my room.

"alright". i said walking downstairs to see him on the couch.

"hey dad". i said going for a hug and smiling.

"hey my baby girl". my dad said hugging me.

"how's school been". my dad asked.

"it been good you know went to a new school". i said.

"yea your mom told me about that". he said.

"and she also told me bout sum dude your talking to". he said.

"oh well, he's been distance lately since i been in the studio with this dude named darius and he's a rapper and he helped me be more confident in singing". i said.

"well that nigga can't get mad you going with a dude to a studio it's just singing and studio sessions what can go wrong about that". he said.

"this him calling me i'll be right back". i said.

"aright take your time". he said.

"Hello?" i said

"wassup baby how you been?". he asked.

"how i been? no how you been u been so distant lately ever since i been in the studio like what's up with that?". i asked.

"man it's just nothing you tripping bro i swear". he said.

"oh now i'm tripping? nigga you sound dumb as fuck right now to say i'm tripping? like really. you the main one distant in the relationship but if i did it i would be wrong". i said getting irritated.

"bruh you not listening who would know what y'all been doing in there". he said.

"nigga whattt?? you would know what we doing if you would just come there like u been said you was and plus only thing we do is write songs". i said annoyed.

"nah yall be making it seem like y'all together yall be around so much". he said.

"you sound real slow right now ricky get the fuck off my phone". i said hanging up.

Knock, "hey you alright?". my mom asked.

"yea im fine just a little annoyed right now". i said

"oh well let me know if you need anything". she said waking out.

My mom been there for me and my sisters for the longest she always been supportive even when we did her wrong.

I went to go to my mom room to tell her i was leaving since i had a couple tattoo and hair appointments today.

"hey mom i'm leaving i'm going to the shop i got appointments later let me know if you need anything". i said leaving out.

As i left out the door i made sure to lock it and got into my car and played my music.

As i pulled up to the shop i greeted everybody the. heading to the back where i worked at.

After i cleaned i set up the snack bar for my clients for them to eat while they get their tattoo or hair done.