Prologue

Following the Great Territorial War, Lukadia's once unified continent now stands divided. The Arkladians have claimed dominion over the top half, the Desolans control the bottom, and the enigmatic Eclipse City, inhabited by the Fireflies, remains nestled in the middle. A century has passed since the war, but tensions simmer once more, threatening to erupt into another conflict. Recently, the power outages plaguing Arkladian cities have sparked suspicions, as evidence points to covert Desolan raids on Arkladian power plants, deepening the rift between the two factions. The precarious situation hangs in the balance, and the fragile peace that has lasted for a century teeters on the brink of collapse.

In the city of Ironhaven, nestled amidst lush landscapes, once lived Matsudo and his family, contented residents of their peaceful abode. Life was filled with simple joys and laughter, as they cherished the serenity that surrounded them. Little did they know that an ominous shadow lurked on the horizon.

Desolan troops, agents of darkness, sought to carry out a nefarious plan. Their eyes were set on Matsudo, a young soul unknowingly entwined in a web of fate. His three sisters, innocent and carefree, accompanied him in their idyllic existence.

In a cruel twist of destiny, the tranquility was shattered, as the ruthless Desolan troops stormed into their home, seeking to snatch away Matsudo and his sisters. But their greed knew no bounds, and without mercy, they heartlessly silenced the laughter that once filled the halls.

Matsudo and his three sisters, now orphaned, faced a future fraught with uncertainty. The warmth of their parents' love was replaced by the cold embrace of loss and despair. As the sun dipped below the horizon, a relentless determination ignited within Matsudo's heart, vowing to seek justice and find solace amidst the ashes of his shattered past.

Little did the world know that these tragic occurrences would set in motion a series of events that would shape the destiny of not just Matsudo and his sisters but the entire country. The wheels of fate began to turn, and the winds of change whispered their silent promises, signaling the beginning of an epic tale of resilience, courage, and the pursuit of truth.