Bonus RE 5 Related Kiara Info

Mercenaries United:

Kiara is one of the playable characters featured in the Mercenaries United mode featured in Resident Evil 5.

Many would assume due to her size and general lack of strength she would use lighter weapons like a pistol but that isn't incase. Her main weapon is a grenade launcher with incendiary rounds that can change to shock rounds depending on what the enemies drop or what is in the item boxes/barrels throughout the maps. Another notable weapon of hers that she uses is an RPG, it only has one round and cannot be reloaded so it is best to be saved for dire moments or instances where enemies are in a large cluster. A third weapon she carries is a plain and simple MAG, thought it is to be noted that aside from extra GL and MAG ammo she also has 3 incendiary grenades and 2 first aid sprays.

Game Overs:

Despite not having a specific boss encounter with Kiara like other antagonist characters like Irving or Wesker there can still be a game over in direct connection to her.

Quite simply during the fight in Chapter 5-3 in the Monarch room against Wesker and Jill there is a chance to kill Kiara. She didn't leave the area as she thought watching the fight would be more fun than being around Excella, so throughout the fight you can see the teen running around. Notably despite knowing how to fight and having a weapon she will run away from you if you get close to her and avoid being near physical combat, however she's too distracted to notice if you point a gun at her from a distance.

If you do shoot Kiara it will kill her with just one shot regardless of how weak the gun may be. Instead of showing the usual Game Over screen of just showing a character lifeless on the ground it will instead cut to a black screen, text will appear on screen just saying "died" however after a few seconds it will change to "your partner died" implying that Wesker killed Jill and/or Sheva as revenge for Kiara being killed. Even accidentally hitting her will trigger this, putting the player's aim to the test.

Alternate Outfit(s):

Despite not being playable outside of the Mercenaries United mode Kiara has an alternate outfit that could be equipped for her to wear during the course of the story.

In this alternate outfit she has her hair tied into pigtails using dark brown ribbons instead of her usual ponytail. For the main outfit she wears a long sleeve pastel yellow turtleneck sweater and a brown overall skirt that has a purin pudding design stitched near the lower hemline in yellow embroidery thread, she also wears a pair of black tights and ankle height brown boots. To finish the outfit she wears a simple brown Beret and a pair of black circle framed glasses. This outfit is inspired by the Sanrio character Pompompurin.

Notable Quotes:

These are just an assortment of notable quotes said by Kiara throughout the RE 5 story.

"So you're the Chris Redfield I've heard so much about and read so much about! Nice to finally meet ya!" -said to Chris when Kiara first met him

"Oh c'mon Whiskers I'm sure it'll be fine even though Irving definitely messed up and failed majorly to stop them! It's not like those dumbasses are gonna make it through those ruins and puzzles." -A line Kiara said to Wesker after Irving is defeated by Chris and Sheva

"EUGH WHAT THE FUCK EXCELLA?! THESE PRETZELS ARE DISGUSTING ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME????" -In chapter 5-2 before the Uroburos Mkono boss fight while Excella is talking to Chris and Sheva she gave Kiara pretzels to shut her up, however the pretzels were very stale and Kiara was obviously quick to show her disgust

"So uh- since you guys got here sooner than I expected instead of a boss fight how about you just cut open this watermelon for me and just..I don't know...relax a bit? I'll even give you ammo and herbs!" -In a cutscene it shows Kiara had been supposed to have a fight prepared for Chris and Sheva however she expected them to die before reaching her so she didn't have one ready, so instead she just had them cut open a watermelon for her and sit with her for a bit.

"Hey Whiskers how did you like that virus I s-" -At an unknown point that isn't shown Kiara sent Wesker a trojan virus that delayed the launch of Uroburos by 2 hours, the reason the line cuts off is because she got thrown across the room.

"Hey Chris, since you killed Wesker I'm gonna be your problem from here on out. Hope you're ready to be annoyed!" -In a post credits cutscene it shows Kiara talking to Chris at a BSAA base where she decided to work under Chris at the BSAA as an informant, leaving behind her Umbrella and Tricell past