Pandora

Here's the story that you all have been waiting for! This is a sequel from the Little Dinosaur Girl II. If you haven't read, you should.

Characters added in the story are:

Tobi Lockwood (From my story: The Little Dinosaur Girl II)

Leonidas Seiryuu Harada, Andrew Russell, Cornelia Gibson, and Destiny (From my story: The Little Girl and the Xenomorphs)

Lillian Verona Ryder and Aeliana Zakynthos (From my story: The Little Girl goes to Camp Cretaceous)

Foxtrot, Diamond Silk, Sage, and Predacon (From my story: The Little Girl and the Predacons)

Additional Characters are Meygana Scorpio, Lusha Scorpio, characters in Alien vs. Predator. Along with Vida and Devlin.

Hybrids and Dinosaurs in the story includes:

-Ivy the Indominus Rex

-Iris the Indominus Rex

-Snow the Mortiferous Raptor

-Assassin the Indominus Spino

-Hunter the Indominus Spino

-Spinny the Spinoraptor

Steven the Stegoceratops

-Red the Velociraptor

-Scar the Velociraptor

-Talon the Velociraptor

-Uri the Velociraptor

-Monica the Microraptor

-Ingrid the Inostrancevia

-Scorpina the (FM) Scorpios Rex

-Toxiclaw the (M) Scorpios Rex

-Ripper the Indoraptor

Summary:

(Sequel of the Little Dinosaur Girl II) Jurassic World Kids went off to another dimension to explore on a planet called Pandora. However, they discovered that there were humans here, colonizing and stealing all of Pandora's resources. They must help the natives, the Na'vi, to fight off the RDA and save Pandora, before it's too late.

~0~0~0~0~0~0~

In the deep space of an unknown dimension, there was a strange solar system called Alpha Centauri. It is known to be the brightest "star" in the constellation of Centaurus. There are three stars orbiting around one another. This trinary star system consists of two Sun-like stars, Alpha Centauri A and Alpha Centauri B, and a red dwarf known as Alpha Centauri C, or Proxima Centauri. Alpha Centauri A or ACA for short has a gas giant known as Polyphemus with a moon that resembles Earth.

 Alpha Centauri A or ACA for short has a gas giant known as Polyphemus with a moon that resembles Earth