Battle for the Hometree

I would like to thank everyone for sending the name ideas for Chrissy's Na'vi name. And I have chosen the name for Chrissy in the story. Once again, thank you for giving me name ideas.

PS: For those who are not patient, please don't force me to write a story that I have yet to think of a storyline. It's stressing me out, and I'm busy with extra work. Thank you.

Enjoy.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Val, Celestia, and Maisie stood in front of the crowd. Wearing their white dresses, made by the Na'vi seamstress. They were at the village, gathered together with the entire clan for the ceremony. They waited patiently for Jake and Chrissy to come out after the preparations. They were excited to see the successful training. Although they were worried about Chrissy. Ever since she came to visit them, she barely talked nor smiled. As if something bad happened. They asked her if she was okay, and her response was a forced smile and a nod, but they knew something was wrong.

"Here they come!" Damien called out.

All eyes turned towards Chrissy and Jake, both emerging from the entrance. They were painted with white swirl around their bodies. Behind them were Neytiri and Tsu'tey, following them after they helped the two for their ceremony. Everyone smiled at the sight of them, proud that they succeeded in their training. Grace's eyes were brimming with emotions. Proud, relieved, and amazed. When the two avatar drivers went to the center. Then Eytukan was at the center when the two new members walked to him. He places both of his hands on Jake and Chrissy's chests, and holds them there.

"Ngenga 'itan 'ite Omatikayaä luyu set. Na'viyä luyu hapxì." Eytukan spoke towards the two uniltìrantokx. You are now a son and daughter of the Omaticaya. You are part of the People.

Soon, all the members of the clan press forward, crowding around and putting their hands on Jake and Chrissy's shoulders, backs, and chests. Then all hands on hands, until they are connected to everyone, like a strong chain of bond. With that bond, Jake and Chrissy felt a strong connection with the people. When they became a member, they received their Na'vi names.

Jake's name is Tsyeyk Suli while Chrissy's name is Lomasi te Kìreysì'ite (Daughter of Grace), and they accepted their Na'vi names.

Dark was watching the whole thing from the corner, smirking at the ceremony, as she was proud that they succeeded. However, it vanished when Tech sent her a message. She activated the holo-screen and saw that Selfridge was going to send some bulldozers to a certain location tomorrow. Dark shuts off the holo-screen, she will deal with that later. Right now, it was time for a celebration. The Omaticaya and Vita celebrated their union as well as Jake and Chrissy being part of the Omaticaya.

Dark stood nearby, watching as many members congratulated welcoming the two avatar drivers to the clan.

"Vawm'aw."

Dark turns to see Eytukan and Mo'at coming towards her. {Greetings, Olo'eyktan and Tsahìk, is there something you need?} She asked in their native tongue.

{No, we wish to thank you for being our allies.} Eytukan said to Dark with great respect. {I hope our alliance will continue to be strong.}

Dark nodded her head, {It will continue to be strong, no matter what. Just don't lose faith to one another.}

{I must admit, you Sky People are more respectful to our planet than other ones.} Mo'at confessed, referring to the RDA.

Dark smirks in amusement. {Like I said, we are different from our rivals.} She said to the two leaders before noticing them looking in a certain direction.