Escaping Peril

Getting Jake, Chrissy, Norm, and Grace won't be an easy feat. They have to sneak in and out from Hell's Gate, and search them through the base to find the holding cell. Luckily, Tech provided them a map of the facility, showing them the entrances and possible exit in the RDA's base. Tech will mess up the security once they reach the base. But they have to be quick, because it turns out, the RDA is booting up security, making sure to find any viruses or malware that somehow got into the system. They only have a few hours to get to the others and bring them to safety.

But before they could go in.

They have to suit up.

Foxtrot built stealth suites that can help them move through the base undetected, hiding their heat signature, and cannot be sensed by the security's detectors. Making them practically invisible. Spider-Man gets a new stealth suit, much to the awe and excitement of the Spider hero.

Neytiri and Tsu'tey wish to help as well. Both Jake and Chrissy are part of the Omatikaya.

"Okay, here's the plan." Dark shows them the holographic image of the base's structure that Tech sent them. "The RDA placed them in a holding cell near the armory, and exit is where all their aircrafts are."

"So, our best bet is going to the back entrance, that's where all the supplies are coming in and out." Marco suggested, showing them the back entrance was big, and filled with guards. "Even if there are many, we'll easily slip through when the distraction takes place."

"What distraction?" Spider-Man asked Dark, wearing his new Spider-Man stealth suit.

"Celtic, Chopper, Ahraan, and Wolf will cause chaos around the base while Destiny causes trouble inside." Dark shows the image of all sides of Hell's Gate. "When they cause the distraction, Tech will disable the images near the holding cell. Once she does so, we sneak in, break them out, and ride back to the Hometree."

"What about Trudy?" Owen asked, referring to the pilot that was with Jake's group.

"She's coming too, along with Chrissy's friend named Mackenzie Brooker." Dark shows the images of two expert pilots. "After examining the two pilots, they show no loyalty for the RDA. Because they know they are working for the wrong side."

"And then when we get them out, we'll prepare barriers to protect the other Na'vi villages." Owen said, changing the screen to reveal the location of other Na'vi villages in the forest. "Eytukan is going there with some of his warriors and some of our soldiers, to warn the villages of the RDA's plans."

"Agreed." Dark said before she notices Destiny coming to view. "Dest? Is there something you want to talk about?"

Destiny didn't say anything. Instead, she walks towards them and presses a file on the screen, revealing a woman named Paz Socorro.

"Paz Socorro? Who's that?" Spider-Man asked in confusion.

"Says here, she's a pilot on one of the scorpion gunships." Dark reads out, "She's also one of Colonel Dipshit's soldiers."

"Why are you interested in her, Destiny?" Owen asked her.

Destiny was silent for a short while before finally speaking in a raspy voice. "Preg...nant..."

Silence filled the room. They were giving her different expressions. Spider-Man, even though he's wearing a mask, stared at her with wide eyes while the rest just stared at her. The situation has now changed. If there's a pregnant woman, they have to get her out of here, for her sake and the baby.

"Okay, change of plan, while we rescue the others, Spider-Man you'll try to find Socorro, and use the knockout spray on her. She won't be an easy woman to convince."