Exploring Pandora

Here's the next chapter of the story. A big thank you to hannahwolf1120 for giving me name ideas for the creatures in Pandora.

Enjoy!

~0~0~0~0~0~

Val, Celestia, and Maisie were running through the foliage of the forest, laughing and giggling happily, as they played peek-a-boo behind some trees. The Raptor Squad, Snow the Mortiferous Raptor, and Ripper the Indoraptor were chasing after the young girls, barking happily at them, earning happy giggles. The three girls were able to breathe the atmospheres, thanks to their powers, while the others have magical glyphs that protects them from the poisonous atmosphere.

"Val! C! Mais! Don't run off too far!" Owen called out while his baby son, Marcus, was strapped onto his chest, giggling at them.

"We won't!" They trio squealed, laughing as they began chasing each other around.

Owen smiles and shakes his head, rocking his son gently, before heading towards the group. They were carefully collecting small samples. They can't take too much, for it would be a sign of disrespect. So, they only collect small samples, like flowers, leaves, some broken roots, branches, and fruits. Wu, Archie, Victoria, and Buzz were in awe and fascinated by the forest, and continued researching. Tech assisted them since her creators had stored a lot of information about this place. They made sure that Tech has all the knowledge she needs when encountering any worlds.

"This is amazing." Wu whispers out, taking down many notes at the flower they discovered.

"I know, right?" Buzz said in awe. "I still can't believe there's a planet similar to Earth! Except for the poisonous air."

"It is lethal to humans, but is life to the natives." Victoria remembered before frowning when she took a small sample of a leaf, "I'm disappointed of the humans in this world invading Pandora, stealing their resources for their own gain."

"No matter where we go, every world has corruption." Foxtrot said, carefully not stepping on the roots, "The worlds we traveled may look different, but may share the same similarities as well."

"Amen to that, Fox." Dark said, adjusting her camera to take pictures of the forest's surroundings for research, as well as showing them off to the others, "There's no such thing as a perfect world."

Tech appears beside her, :Actually, there's a dimension that is considered a perfect world full rainbows and sunshine-:

Dark cuts of Tech's sentence, "Like I said, there's no such thing as a perfect world, end of story." She said sternly, not bothered to turn towards Tech.

The others chuckled at her in amusement. Baby Marcus joins in the laughter, but soon squeals when saw someone coming over to them. Owen follows his son's gaze and smiles to see his friends coming over and is being carried on a baby carrier by Ingrid the Inostrancevia.

Those infants were Arcelia Darby and the twins, Donovan and Guan Bhu'ja or Ghost Woods. Arcelia Darby is the baby daughter of June and Silver Darby, younger sister of Jack Darby. She is a human/Wolf Monstrum hybrid. She has wolf ears and a tail, her midnight hair was tied into two pigtails; she came along the trip since her parents and brothers have jobs to do, and because Lusha volunteered to babysit.

Donovan and Guan Bhu'ja or Ghost Woods are sons of Lex Woods and Ahraan the Yautja. Donovan is born a human while Guan Bhu'ja (whose name means Night Ghost, but he is called Ghost from his friends) is a full born male Yautja, both raised secretly from humanity. Donovan resembles his mom, Lex, but with golden eyes, and Ghost looks like his dad, except his eyes are brown. Lex and Ahraan came along the trop with his brothers and their partners, Vida and Devlin. They allow the younglings to play, as long as they are secured and safe.