War for Pandora

Here is the next chapter of the Little Girl and the Na'vi.

Therefore, sorry for the wait. I got sick a few days ago, but I got better, and I had to celebrate Christmas.

I'm almost done, I hope I can finish before New Year, so I can start making the Little Girl and the Monsterverse/Heroes Unit.

Enjoy!

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Jake, Dark, and Spider-Man stood on top of a huge platform, watching as thousands of Na'vi came to join into battle. They have to prepare for war. They got info from Tech that the RDA are going to an aerial and ground attack. They even prepared a huge shuttle with dangerous explosions. Apparently, they were going to bomb the Tree of Souls. For Quaritch learns about their plan, and that other clans have converged with the Omatikaya at the Tree of Souls. He decided to destroy them and their holy ground to put an end to their defiance once and for all. This however angered them, even though the Tree of Souls is already being protected by a magical barrier, courtesy of Tobi. They still have to stop it. That explosion can result in a cataclysmic event that would destroy half of the forest. So, they devise a plan to sneak aboard, and blow it up from the inside.

It was a good plan, and they even made sure to strategize their plan on a sneak attack. And the best part of this sneak attack, the RDA's bullets will have no effects due to the special chest plates that are embedded with magic that can protect them from bullets and fire. A perfect protection for the Na'vi army, much to their appreciation. Tech also informs them that the RDA will attack at noon.

They made sure that ikran riders stay hidden within the floating rocks while the horse riders charge in the front. They also learned that the RDA relies too much on their technology. So, Tech will place malware on their systems, hidden and undetected by them, rendering their scanners useless. It was their advantage.

"How's the clans training?" Jake asked them.

"Doing great, they are learning many combat skills from Marco." Dark answered casually. "Considering he was a former assassin, he knows the weak spots of the human body."

"And their defenses?" Jake asked another question.

"Foxtrot and the others made a lot of special necklaces that create a shield around their bodies, so no bullets can harm them." Spider-Man added to him.

"Good, we have an advantage in defenses." Jake said as they advanced towards the base camp, meeting up with the others.

There, they saw Devlin and Meygana placing an electrical spell on the arrows, so when the Na'vi shot them on to the RDA's aircrafts, their machines would malfunction and crash. Many Na'vi watch in awe as the other worldly magical sky people use their magic to aid them against their enemies. Andrew shows them Na'vi the weak points of the machines, that way; they know how to take it down. The Na'vi warriors listened to his words carefully, memorizing every known part of the machines that flew.

"If we keep this up, we can take Pandora back from them." Dark said with a smirk, but soon vanished as she recalled something. "Although...we have a problem..."

This made Jake worried. "What's that?"

"Remember that women we...'brought'?" Dark tries to find other words besides kidnapped.

Jake responded with a nod, remembering the woman, Paz Socorro, was in the jet, unconscious, and was sent to the Isola Della Vita's holding cell. "Is there something wrong with her?"

"No and yes. She's fine, awake even, and was demanding to speak to our leader and she was getting annoying and..."

"Dark...what did you do?" Spider-Man asked his friend in a strict tone.