𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hello there! I'm not sure if this story will even have an audience, and if somebody will even read it, lmao, but I just had this thought of writing my own fanfic for so long, and now the moment has finally come. Sooo, here we are.

First of all, I want you all to know that English is not my first language. I'm trying my very best here, and I hope it's good enough for y'all. Same goes with punctuation and stuff because it's done very differently in my first language, so I've always struggled a little with this when writing in English. Of course, I will always double check everything, but please keep that in mind, and don't be too hard on me, thank you!

Next, I want to mention that this story is „x reader" which means that you can insert your name or any other name you want everywhere you see (y/n). I always disliked fanfictions with original characters because they just aren't as interactive as "x reader" fanfictions, so I've decided to make this one with a (y/n) character.

I also want to mention that of course I don't own any character besides (y/n) and other characters that will appear in the story that are not part of the original movies. I also do not own any dialogues or scenes that are part of the movies or the original script. All rights go to Disney, the writers and the actors.

Furthermore, the story will keep mostly to the original movie, the script, the storyline, the scenes and  the places, but there will be changes in dialogues, background stories and relationships and maybe also changes concerning the plot. There will also be completely new scenes and characters. Especially the first chapters have an original plot.
I don't think that there will be any sexual explicit scenes because- I know we all love it (or most people do), but I just can't guys, I would cringe so hard, omg, so, I guess, that is a no no. You all have your own imagination, I think that's enough. 

As far as updates are concerned, I don't want you guys to wait too long because I know how annoying this can be, so I'll do my best to update regularly. We will see what happens.

And the rest is really up to you. I'm always open for suggestions concerning the plot or characters. Comment, vote, etc. all you want to, I truly appreciate it.

The story starts around the beginning of the first "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie, and will go along with the movie's storyline.

Lastly, I want to mention that this fan fiction is written out of (y/n)'s POV. Everything that happens in the movie that (y/n) is not part of, won't be included because, personally, I think that this becomes boring with time. 

And I think... that's it. That's everything you need to know. I hope you can enjoy my silly goofy idea here.