⋆୨♡୧⋆ch 01 . first meet⋆୨♡୧⋆

"He is nothing but a man and so am I."

(Reminder: Scaramouche uses He/Him pronouns, Mona uses She/They and Kazuha uses He/They/It in this fanfiction. Also, the first two chapters here are just kazuscara, only a little bit relevant to the main university plot, so you can skip if you'd like.)

Scaramouche POV

Mona Megistus aka Fucking Asshole is calling:

"Fuck fuck fuck..." the purple-haired man groaned in the drivers seat of his luxurious black car and banged his head against the driving wheel. This caused the horn to accidentally start honking in the middle of a stray parking lot which of course fuelled his frustration even more. 

Tch, he was already in a bad enough mood, driving all the way from Inazuma City to Liyue Harbour impulsively, with absolutely no plan in mind. Just an expensive car filled with gas and a credit card that Scaramouche was certain his mother was going to cut off to keep him going. 

Why did I even run away from home in the first place? 

He thought to himself as he sank down, head still rested on the steering wheel for support. It hadn't been the first time...was home even home? It was more like a prison filled with people related to Scaramouche by blood and one adopted by the monster who created him. 

Ding! Scaramouche picked up his phone and immediately put it back down when he saw who was the message sender. Of course it was Mona Megistus, his step-sister. She was probably only calling to be a suck-up to their mom, who often played favourites mercilessly.

Scaramouche, if you do not pick up the goddamn phone, I will be personally sending some of Mother's agents to track down the geolocation I have of you. 

Goddamn it. He knew that 'sibling tracker app' idea she had suggested was just  a trap for blackmail if he ran away again. Mona was just like their brother in more ways he'd like to admit. They both loved the feeling of power and control.

Hand shaking, he picked up the phone and dialled a number. 

"The fuck do you want, Mona?" He asked. Nice way to start off a conversation!!

An audible gasp could be heard from his step-sister. "How rude! And here I am, trying to check up on my poor step-brother..." They feigned tears.

"Enough with the bullcrap lying..." Scaramouche responded unkindly. He knew how his sister really saw him as. A monster. A liar. A manipulator. Gaslighter. Maybe some of that was true, but the plain truth was that Mona never really cared about their step-brother.

Mona sighed dramatically. "You are never one for theatrics when you're in a sour mood like this," she commented, then moved on. "Mother is frantically searching for you! Now, if she knew you were in-"

"Don't say where I am out loud!" He screamed into the phone. Just hearing mentioning of his mom from someone else sent surges of panic through his veins. After a few seconds of stunned silence from the other side, he regained his composure. "If mom finds out where I am, she'll send some people over and kill me when I get home."