⋆୨♡୧⋆ch 05 . my dear friend⋆୨♡୧⋆

"Even if I never loved you, even if I knew it was going to end like this, why does it hurt so much?"

(Reminder: Scaramouche and Ajax use He/Him pronouns in this fanfiction. And our not-so-beloved protagonist appears for the second time! This time with a new 'acquaintance'...or perhaps not?)

Scaramouche POV

Fuck fuck fuck. 

Scara drove at full speed, speeding red lights, making violent sudden turns, all to lead him to the place he left two months ago from a fallout.

You really put yourself in deep shit this time, Scaramouche.

First: Running away from home with no plan and nowhere else to stay whatsoever. Whose fault? His.

Second: Mona probably tattled on him to their mom about where he was 'staying' at and agents could be following him at this very second. Who's fault? Also his.

Third: He kissed a guy who was probably going to use this against him and humiliate him online and in person with thousands of other people for falling for a guy that fast. Who's fault? Again, his.

Fourth: His mom cut off his allowance, so he couldn't book a hotel to stay at. For the fourth time,  Scaramouche's fucking fault.

Fifth: The only other place rather than a hotel that Scara could stay at for an absurd amount of time...well, he fucking hated Scara's guts. Who's fault? Ding ding ding! You guessed it! His.

But, that was the very place that he was headed to, even if the owner wanted him to burn in the furthest depths of Hell. 

He would forgive Scaramouche. He has to. 

Because who could resist someone like him, no matter how toxic he was to your life and body? Nobody, of course.

 The purple-haired man took a deep breath, then parked right outside the lavish mansion. He would not be lying if he said it was almost the size of their university campus. Every second wasted was the difference between getting caught by his mom's agents and hiding in his friend's house. Well, past friend. 

"Can I put my balls in yo' jaws, yo' jaws! Balls in your jaws..."

He scoffed. Of course that was his doorbell ring tone. That unfunny, perverted, spoiled-

The marble doors made a clack noise and opened slowly. A tall young man with messy ginger hair and watery-blue eyes stood in front of him. 

"Ajax...?" Scaramouche asked, in a soft, broken  voice. The man standing before him was the only person he'd show his vulnerable side too. To show that he is not just a ruthless monster. Somewhere in that dark, black soul...was a human.

"...Kuni?"

Scara embraced him in a long, warm hug. At first, the ginger's reaction was to recoil and push him away, close the door and forget a person called Raiden Scaramouche ever existed. But as the purple-haired man predicted, he soon gave into the embrace. Their arms wrapped around each other, then Ajax slowly let go, opening the door to his mansion even more and beckoning the other to step inside. To show that he was welcome. He was safe. He was a valued friend.