Chapter 1

The Birds were chirping . The sun was spreading its light all over the world. A house not so big but beautiful is looking cozy and giving homely feeling from inside.it was the house of an IPS officer Dinesh Mehta .In a small room a girl was sleeping peacefully with a pout on her lip. She was only wearing top and panty. Her whole body was covered with blanket securely like some one had wrapped her body so that nobody can saw even a inch of her body.

 Her whole body was covered with blanket securely like some one had wrapped her body so that nobody can saw even a inch of her body

( Imagine her position and dress with blanket on her)

Her mother came inside her room to scold her for sleeping so much and also to wake her up so that she can go to her college. When her mother saw her,her anger vanished in thick air because she was looking so cute and innocent while sleeping like a baby with a pout. She opened the curtains and sunlight was peeping on her face and radhika turned her face in other direction because of the discomfort she was feeling with sun rays falling on her face. Her mother shook her head and saw that only 30 minutes are left for her college to start. She goes towards her side and said," radhu uth ja college start hone me sirf 30 minutes baki hai . Jaldi uth nahi to der ho jayegi."( Radhu wake up see only 30 minutes are left for your college to start so wake up fast or you will get late) . Radhika opened her eyes slowly and rub it and yawn like a small child. Her mother chuckled at her childish nature. Radhika said," good morning mumma ." Her mother replied," good morning meri pyari bacchi." (Good morning my lovely child) . Radhika smile and sat on her bed. When her mother saw her body she understood that what happens at night as he always came to sleep with her at night. She said," ok I am going to give chai(tea) to your father . Come fast ,your friend will be coming." Radhika nodded her head and her mother went out of the room. When she removed the blanket from her body ,she saw that she was only in her panty but she remembered clearly that when she slept at night she was wearing her pajamas. But she removed that thought as she was getting late for college. She went into the bathroom and brush her teeth. After cleaning her teeth,she cleaned her face with water. When she saw her face in the mirror,she saw that her whole neck was covered with red Marks. Her eyes widened that how will she cover her neck as she have to go to college . She felt some moments beside her bed at night and a hand wrapped around her waist inside her top. His hand was touching her bare stomach. After that she felt someone biting her neck but she was feeling very sleepy so that's why she slept. She thought," so he came at night but why didn't he wake me up." She sighed because she know that whenever he came at night he never wake her up and when she woke up in morning he already left because of his work. She thought that now she have to cover her neck with something. She decided to wear high neck as she didn't not like apply make up on her face. With this thought she entered in the shower and wash her body with strawberry body wash. After some time she came out of the bathroom with towel wrapped around her body. She sit on the vanity table and apply moisturizer on her body then she picked a High neck dress with jeans and wear that dress. She also put some baby cream on her face and put a lib bam on her lips. She braid her hair and went downstairs with her books.