Chapter 4

When she enter inside her house she saw that her mother and dadi was talking to each other. She goes towards her dadi and hug her and said,"how was your journey to kedarnath?" As her dada and dadi both went to kedarnath to pray for their family well being from God Shiv.
Her dadi said,"beta it was best journey I ever had. By the way why are you coming this late?" Radhika didnot know what to say then her mother said,"ma Abhimanyu ji take her to his office from her college." After that her dadi didn't said anything just nodded her head because she know that why he take her there. Her mother said,"radhu go and do your assignment after that I will call you for dinner when your father will come." Radhika nodded her head and went to her room. Her mother said,"ma Jyoti ji call her for dinner tomorrow." She said,"did you tell Dinesh about that?" She replied,"no ma I am waiting for him to come home so then I will tell him." Her dadi said,"ok ." Then they started talking about her journey. When Radhika enter her room she goes towards washroom and wash her face . She saw all the hickeys which he gives her today and she blushed seeing that . She applied moisturizer on her face and neck and started doing her assignment by asking from Jasmine.

At 8pm her mother enter and said,"beta come dinner is ready." Radhika nodded her head and wash her hand then went downstairs. She saw that her whole family is sitting on the their chair. She goes towards her dada and back hugged him and said,"how are you dada? I missed you so much." Her dada said,"I am fine beta and i also missed you so much that I came very soon." Her dadi said,"but you didn't said that you missed me" and huffed angrily. Everyone chukle seeing her behaviour and radhika said,"sorry dadi i forgot that but I also missed you so much and your night time stories ." And sheepily smile,her dadi became happy after hearing that and carresed her cheeks seeing how naive and innocent she is. She sat beside her dadi and her mother served her and she started eating her food. Her father said,"we have to go to thakur mansion tomorrow for dinner as they called us today." Radhika nodded her head as why they call them. Everyone because sad that she will leave them soon. To ease the surrounding radhika said putting a smile on her face,"dadi app mere liye kya leke aayi ho (what did you take for me)." Just then they hear a voice,"aur mere liye bhi?(and for me also?)" They saw that radhika younger sister roohi was standing on the stairs and run towards her dadi and hug her and said,"dadi when did you come i miss you both ." Her dadi said,"beta today evening we came and where were you." She replied,"dadi I was attending extra classes that's why." She sit beside her sister and side hug her. Radhika smile and also hug her. She don't know why but she feels that roohi started avoiding her because she hardly see her now a days she don't know why she is doing this but something is there that she don't know but she thought that she will ask her. Then they finish their dinner and wish everyone good night and went to their respective rooms. Radhika also went and changed her dress into night dress and slipped into her duvet and slept while thinking about him.

 Radhika also went and changed her dress into night dress and slipped into her duvet and slept while thinking about him

(Imagine her dress only)

In Thakur mansion

At 8 pm every one was having dinner silently as there is rule that no one will speak while eating. There was dead silence on the dinning table. All the married women of Thakur house was serving the dinner as there is also one rule that the women of this house will make and serve the food. Everyone was present there except for Abhimanyu as he was attending a meeting . Abhimanyu father Rakesh Said,"tomorrow evening Sharma family will come for dinner and we will talk about their marriage. I don't want any drama." Everyone nodded their head but two person were there who cleached their teeth and fist their fingers and one person was none other than niharika who loves or we can say crazy for Abhimanyu from childhood. She hates radhika to the core of her heart because of her Abhimanyu never gives attention to her. He always care about radhika from the childhood. She thought that she have to do something before he became someone else. And other person was Arnav younger brother of Abhimanyu he loves radhika from childhood. He always used to play with her but his brother always came in between and took her away from him. He also started thinking ways to not make this marriage happen.

Everyone finished their dinner and went to their respective rooms to sleep. But Jyoti mother of Abhimanyu stay in the living room waiting for her son to come. A servant came and said,"Malkin you can go to sleep . We will serve bade thakur's dinner." But she denied and said that she will wait for her son.At 10 o'clock Abhimanyu enter inside his house and saw his mother waiting for him. Her mother saw him and walked towards him . He smiled seeing her ma which is only reserved for two person one is his mother and other you all know the love of his life. Her mother said,"beta come I will serve you your dinner." Abhimanyu nodded his head and sat on his head chair his mother know that he never eat outside food even if it is getting late. He finished his dinner and her ma told him that tomorrow radhika family will come to discuss about the weeding. He nodded his head and went towards his room to sleep which he will get without her in his arms. He changed into sweatpants after taking shower and lie on his bed but sleep was far away from him. After turning for some time he goes towards his closest and wear his shirt and took the keys of his car and went towards her house. Niharika saw that he was going to her home and she stomp her feet angrily and went towards her room thinking she will separate them and make him fall for her so then he will only think about her.

 Niharika saw that he was going to her home and she stomp her feet angrily and went towards her room thinking she will separate them and make him fall for her so then he will only think about her

(His outfit)

He Stop his car infront of her house and enter inside her house which got open by a maid who work here. She downcast her eyes and started shivering seeing him as everyone know about him. He went towards her room and enter inside as he always told her not to lock her door but still he has a key of her room. He locked the door from inside and saw her sleeping peacefully with her lips slightly parted. He chuckled seeing her and kiss her parted lips and remove his tshirt and enter inside the blanket from behind and put his hand inside her cloth on her bare stomach and sleep while pulling her towards himself so that even a small gap will not be there.

Thankyou for reading 🤗
Please comment to let me know about your views and like it.