Chapter 8

In the morning radhika wake up from her sleep alone in the bed. She rubbed her eyes and went into the washroom to freshen up. She was thinking that now she will became Radhika Abhimanyu Thakur after some days. Tomorrow is her birthday and she will became 18 year old. She was not believing that soon she will left her family and her room and went in his house. She is not that much scared about meeting new people because she knew everyone there from childhood. But she is scared of doing any mistakes . She know that everyone will support and love her like her daughter but still she didn't want to leave her home and parents. She started crying while remembering leaving her family while talking shower. Her tears got mixed with water droplets. After crying to her heart content she went into her room while wearing a beautiful suit. Today she think of wearing something traditional. She was looking beautiful as always. She applied moisturizer and concealer on her hickeys as they are permanent marks which never leaves her body. Because he always makes new marks on her body parts. She always told him to not leave love bites on her exposed areas but he always replied in his usual cold voice that this will make people aware that you already belongs to someone else. But she didn't want to face embarassement that's why she always hide those marks.

(Imagine her dress)

(Imagine her dress)

She came down after taking her books. She eats her breakfast and went with Jasmine after saying bye to everyone. They both reach their college and went inside their classroom. Akash also came . He was stunned to see her looking gorgeous in traditional suit. He is thinking that he is falling deeply in love with her .then he came towards her desk and sat beside her and said,"hi where were you yesterday? I came to your house again for notes but nobody was there." Radhika said,"oh I am really sorry we went to our relatives house for dinner . You can take my notes." She gave him her copy and notes. She was thinking how to tell Jasmine about her marriage because she knew that she will be very disappointed with her for hiding such things. Soon the classes end . She said,"Jasmine I want to tell you something." Jasmine replied,"about what you can tell me ." She said," not here. What about going to the nearby cafe." She agreed for that. So they went into the cafe and take the window seat.

She said,"I want to tell you from the starting but some  circumstances were there because of that i wasn't able to tell you. Please don't fell sad or disappointed because I have my reasons to not tell you." Jasmine said,"what is the thing tell me fastly." Radhika take a deep breath and said,"i  am getting married." Jasmine stand up from her seat and shouted,"what." Everyone attention went towards them. She spoke soory to everyone and said in slow voice,"radhika what the fuck is this. You didn't told me about this much important thing." Radhika close her eyes and then open and said,"please don't curse and I wanted to tell you but I didn't want anyone to know about this." Jasmine said,"when is the marriage date and who is the person with whom you are getting married." Radhika replied in a meek voice,"after fifteen days and that person is Abhimanyu Thakur." Jasmine mouth open in oval shape. She don't know what to said because this is very shocking for her that her best friend is marrying the world richest man. She said,"you are marrying the world richest man abhimayu thakur." Radhika nodded her head in yes. Jasmine said," like how ,when and where." She started narrating her the whole story that from childhood it was confirmed that after they will became older they will get married and all other stuff. Jasmine said,"so you know him from childhood and you never told me about this" in a sad and hurt voice. Radhika's eyes welled up by hearing her voice and tears rolled down from her cheek .

She said,"I am sorry I don't how to tell you. Please forgive me ." Jasmine melted by seeing her crying like a small cute child. She  came towards her and wiped her tears nd said,"ok don't cry I am forgiving now but not always. So when are you going to make him meet me." She smiled thinking that she forgive him and said,"tomorrow is my birthday so you can come there. He will be there ." She nodded her head and both of them drink their coffee. She said,"please don't tell anyone about this. I don't want anyone to know and to gossip about me." She said,"ok I will not tell anyone. Now let's go other wise uncle will get worried about you." After then they both went to their house. She entered her house and saw her papa and dada talking to each other. She went there and greet them by hugging them. She then went into her room to freshen up and came downstairs to spend some time with her family. She goes into her dadi room and her mother was also there . She sit with them and started talking with them . Soon it was night time and everyone st on their respective chair for dinner.

Her father said,"beta how do you want to celebrate your birthday." She said,"papa I want a very simple birthday with my family members only. I want to spend every time with you all. My holidays are starting so how about going to any trip." Her father said,"it is good idea. So it is confirmed that from tomorrow onwards your vacation are starting so we will go trip after 3-4 days." Her mother said,"but what about abhimayu ji I think he will not agree for this." Radhika said,"ma don't worry I will talk to him ." All of them agreed and went to their respective rooms to sleep. She entered her washroom and came after wearing her night dress. She lay on her bed and covered herself with blanket and started thinking about how to make him say yes for the trip. She slept while thinking about that.

 She slept while thinking about that

At night she felt someone bitting and sucking her neck. She opened her eyes slowly and saw him kissing her face. She moaned with pain when he bite harshly on her cleavage areas. He saw her face and attack on her lips. He started kissing her hungryly. When she started tapping on his chest ,he leaves her. She started taking deep breaths. He said while looking at her," Happy birthday love." She opened her eyes and saw into his eyes. She smiled after hearing him wishing her firstly. She saw the clock. It was showing 12:05 am. She peck his face and said,"thankyou." He saw that she is already very sleepy so he leaves her and take her in his arms and said,"ok now sleep I will not do anything." She smiled after hearing because this is the first time he is backing out for touching her. Because he never stop kissing her if he starts so this is a new change in him which she saw today. He hold her waist stomach and slept. She also slept while hearing his heartbeat which is like a music to her ears. She can never understand him. Some time he gets angry and it is very rarely when he acts lovely with her. It is only reserved for her. While thinking about him she also slept. She is very happy that for the very first time he wished her firstly.

Thankyou for reading 🤗
And sorry for late update.
Do comment and like my story 😄