Chapter 5

In the night at 3:15 a clock Radhika open her eyes as she was feeling thirsty . She tried to move her body but she saw that someone is holding her waist. She turn around and saw him. She thought that he said that he will not come tonight then how he is here. Then she shrugged that thinking maybe he get free from his meeting early so that's why he came. She tried to remove his hand from her waist but he was holding her so tightly that she will go away from him. After trying for many times finally she was able to remove his hand. She then slipped out of his arm and blanket and put her slippers and went to kitchen to fill her bottle as today she forgot to fill her bottle. After filling her bottle she came in the room and lock the door and turn around and saw that nobody was there. She frowned thinking that did she imagine him here because it feel so real. She drank the water and just then she heard voice from balcony. She was just going to see but just then he came inside after cutting the call and said in his cold tone ,"where were you gone now." Because when he feels that she is not around him he woke up because he has insomnia so whenever he sleep with her don't know why but he get into deep slumber. His doctor told him that he should sleep with that person make be she can cure his this disease. She said in scared tone,"I went into the kitchen to fill the bottle with water." He nodded his head and slipped into the duvet and pull her towards himself in the blanket. He said in his normal tone which is cold,"now sleep" while again putting his hand inside her tshirt. She signed hearing his tone and said softly while caressing his hairs,"you said that you will not come tonight." He replied,"why?do you want me to go." She instantly shook her head in no and said while fumbling,"no---i di---didnot m--ean that. I ---j---just." He cut her and said,"because my meeting finished early." She then didn't said anything and put her head on his chest and close her eyes to sleep. He also hold her waist tightly and slept.

In morning she wake up alone on the bed. She signed thinking that he again went without waking her up. Whenever he came to sleep which is everyday he went for his office without informing her. Today is Sunday so she didnot have to go to college so that's why she went into washroom and take shower then came out wearing a comfortable dress as today she will be at home.

 Today is Sunday so she didnot have to go to college so that's why she went into washroom and take shower then came out wearing a comfortable dress as today she will be at home

She came downstairs and saw him drinking his coffee while talking to her father. She thought that ohh so today he didn't go . She went into the kitchen and hug her ma who was making pasata for her and her sister as on Sunday they always eat fast food which radhika loves a lot and other dishes for her dada and dadi and papa. She said,"mumma why he is here till now didn't he has office today as on Sunday also he goes to his office." Her mother said,"beta I don't know Abhimanyu ji said he have free time so he will go after doing breakfast as your papa requested him ." She nodded her head and sit on the kitchen slab while watching her mother making dishes. She also know how to make dishes as her mother already taught her. Just then bell rang and her mother told her to open the door. She goes and open the door but she got shocked while seeing that person here. He was non other than akash. He get mesmerized by looking at her that even in simple clothes she look etheral . After coming out of his thought he put a smile on his face and said,"hi ." Her eyes widened after remembering what Abhimanyu did when he saw her with him. She quickly took him aside and said,"hi why are you here?" He said,"I came here to take your bio and chemistry notebook to complete my work ." She said,"but how do you know my house." He hesitate for some time and said,"one of our teacher told me about your address and I also live nearby. " He said why showing his house which is beside her house. She said,"ohh so you live here. Can you come after some time ,sorry for this but I have guest in my house." He said,"ok i will come after some time." She again said I am sorry but he said it's okay and smile after seeing her kind nature.