Chapter 9

She woke up alone in bed in the morning . Birds were chirping outside her window. She sat on the bed and smiled after remembering him wishing her firstly on her birthday. He is not there beside her in morning because she know that he have very much work as he runs the top no. Of company but she is happy and content . Maybe for some one this is not a big deal but for her it is memorable moment. Because it is the first time he wished her on her birthday firstly. She goes into the washroom and fresh up wearing her cute dress. She went downstairs after doing her skincare and hiding her hickeys.

She saw her father reading newspaper. He saw her and wished her,"happy birthday my princess." While patting her head. She smiles and hug him and said,"thankyou papa." Her mother and whole family members came and wished her one by one . She was feeling out of the world after getting this much love and to have such a beautiful family who support and love her no matter what. Her mother said,"beta come and have your breakfast. Today I made everything which is your favourite." She became very happy and hug her mother and said,"Mumma you are the bestest mother in the world." Shraddha shake her head at her childishness. Everyone settled their chair and started having their Breakfast while talking with eachother.

When they finished their breakfast,they settle in the living room and started talking with eachother. After sometime the house bell ring . Roohi open the door and saw Jasmine their. Jasmine run inside the house and hug radhika while shouting,"happy birthday my besti." She hug her so tightly that radhika was not able to breathe. She broke the hug and said,"thankyou my dearest friend." Jasmine said,"go and get ready we are going to celebrate your birthday outside and we will enjoy this day to the fullest." Radhika said,"but now ? " Jasmine said,"no but . Aunty tell her na to come with me . I have prepared all the things with great difficulty. Pretty please." While showing her face in a cute manner. Shraddha said,"beta go . She is requesting so much." Radhika nodded her head and went upstairs to change her dress. Jasmine sat with them and started her nonstop chatting or we can say nonsense with her.

After sometime radhika came downstairs wearing a beautiful dress looking elegant and stunning. Jasmine saw her and said,"hai rabba kisi ki Nazar na Lage meri iss pyari si dost ko." Radhika smile and said,"ok now let's go ." Everyone smile seeing their friendship and their princess looking so beautiful and happy.

" Everyone smile seeing their friendship and their princess looking so beautiful and happy

They move outside the house and radhika said,"so where we have to go now." Jasmine said while giving her helmet,"in cafe ." Radhika wear her helmet and sat on scoot. Jasmine started the scooty and went towards the cafe. After parking her scooty ,they enter inside the cafe and suddenly all her classmates shouted happy birthday while blowing party polymer . Radhika gets startled with the shouting and put her hand on her heart to calm her heartbeat. After calming her heart rate she smiles and said,"thankyou guys and you scared the life out of me." After that they settle down and sat on the chair. They ordered the cake and she make a wish and blow the candle. Everyone started singing happy birthday song for her. She cut the cake and feed everyone one by one. She was feeling very happy today. She didn't have much friends but the few friends she made they are very loyal and trustworthy. Out of all of them Jasmine is her bestfriend. She said "thankyou guys for doing this and making my birthday memorable. I really appreciate your efforts and I am feeling so lucky to get friends like you all." Everyone was happy that radhika is happy with their preparation. They know that how good human being she is. She always take care of all the person even if that person hate her.

They all are so lucky to meet a person like her and being her friend is cherry on the top . After eating all the cake and other food items . After that they all went to movie theatre and watch a romantic movie. After enjoying the day to the fullest they went home at evening. Jasmine dropped radhika to her house and said,"I will come at 8 o'clock." Radhika nodded her head and hug her said her bye. She entered inside the house and saw that all the preparation of her birthday is done. She saw that in awe . Her mother came and said,"beta how you like the decorations. Beta we all got a very less time so we could only do that much decorations ." She hugged her mother. She had tears in her eyes by seeing the efforts her family put even in a small period of time to celebrate her birthday. She is really very lucky to get a family like this. She broke the hug and said,"mumma it is more than enough. Even there is no need for this. I like all the things." Her mother smile and wipe the tears and said,"ok now don't cry and go and freshup and get ready,after some Abhimanyu ji 's family will be coming." She nodded her head and went upstairs.

She entered inside the washroom to take shower so that she can feel fresh. She started choosing what to wear . After spending very much time in selecting,she chooses a very beautiful dress. She wore that dress and do a simple makeup and hide her hickeys with concealer. She braid her hair and she was all ready for her birthday. Half an hour is left for her birthday party to begin. Some one knocked on the door and she went to open the door and saw Jasmine standing while opening her mouth in an oval shape.

 Some one knocked on the door and she went to open the door and saw Jasmine standing while opening her mouth in an oval shape

She laughed seeing her reaction and said,"Jasmine close your mouth otherwise some flies will get inside your mouth." She closes her mouth and said,"are you planning to kill me with your looks today by looking so hot and gorgeous. Anyways you look gorgeous in whatever dress you wear." Radhika said,"I am not much beautiful that you are saying so stop faltering me." Jasmine,"i Promise you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen . You don't know about that because you are so naive." Then she says,"oh I forgot to tell aunty is calling you for cutting cake." She nodded her head and went downstairs with her and saw all the members of Thakur's family present there.

Thankyou for reading 🤗
Keep liking and commenting on my story. Bye 👋