Chapter 3

She went into her class to take her bags as the function got over as he was already leaving. Jasmine saw her and said," where were you? I was searching for" . She replied," I went to do some work assign by mam so that's why it take some time." She nodded her head . Radhika lied,"I have to go home as mumma called in the office to send me home." Jasmine said,"is everything fine?." She said,"yeah everything is fine don't worry I don't know about what important work she wanted to talk." Jasmine said,"then I will also come with you." Radhika said,"no you don't have to come with me I will manage." Jasmine again tried but at last she got ready to not go with her. She took her bag and went out of the school. She saw many black cars standing outside the school area. She saw around the road whole road was deserted as like no body lives here as she can't saw a single person on the road. She signed thinking that he is the only one who can do it . She came infront of his car and the bodyguard open the door. She said thankyou and sat inside the car. She saw Abhimanyu was doing work on his ipad and the sperater is on(which separates the passenger seat and back seat with a wall like thing. He said still working on his iPad,"we will go to office and after that in evening I will drop you to your house. I already informed uncle about this." She nodded her head like and obedient child. She put her bag on the back and sit properly on her place. He closed his iPad and put it on the small table which was in front of him which is connect to separater. He pulls her on his laps in such a was that her one leg is beside his one thigh and other beside his another's thigh.

(Imagine her position of sitting)

She shrieked at the sudden movement. He put his face in her neck after putting down the clothes till her shoulder. He saw all his marks on her body which looks so beautiful on her neck . He started kissing her face and neck. At last he slammed his lips on her soft ones and started kissing her hungryly. Whenever he kisses her he is always rough. Everything of him is rough even his love is also rough. He easily get angry as he have anger issues that's why people are so scared of him .She runs her fingers in his Hairs to calm him from his anger. He leaves her mouth when he feels her breathless. She started gasping for air as much she can. Her face became red because of lack of oxygen and lips had bruises. She put her face on his shoulder and close her eyes as she was really tried. She went into deep slumber as now she is in the arms of her love and she always feels secure in his arms. Abhimanyu notice that she is already asleep so he take his ipad and started doing his work.

After one hour,the car Stop infront of Thakur company building. Abhimanyu car went inside the garage to park the car. The bodyguard open the door and he stand up and come out of the car holding her in the same position like a baby. He went into his office through secret passage as he didn't want anyone to see her. When he reaches his office through lift,he went inside his office. Inside his office,there is a room for rest. He never rest there as because of his insomnia so he always take her here whenever he wanted to sleep. He put her on the bed and remove her high neck top and cover her with duvet. He also removed his coat and now he was only in his shirt and pant. He call his pa and said,"don't disturb me if it is not important till 5 pm." His pa nodded as now the time is 2pm. Abhimanyu cut the call and slipped inside the duvet and wrapped his hand around her bare waist and remove the stirp from her both shoulder and put his face in the crook of her neck. He close his eyes and he also went into deep slumber.