O N E

February 27, 2022

I got up alone in bed as trent had been with his team for last two days preparing for the carabao cup final. I was missing him so much that I FaceTime him Everyday before I sleep. As I was walking down the hall I heard crying. It was our little miracle Natalia. Trent and I were in a difficult time in our relationship When we fouund i was pregnant. Where he used to go out and Party and leave alone at home, but once we knew we had a girl coming he changed. Started to go out with me more basically she saved our relationship!

"Mommy, mommy!," she said in a crying tone. "What baby girl?," I said as I was holding her. "Daddy where?," she asked as I smiled softly. "Daddy is coming soon, but today we will watch him!," I said as she chuckled. God this baby is literally so cute and adorable!

As I was getting down stairs to make our breakfast for today as I heard my phone ringing. I took out my phone out of the charger and saw that Rachel (Andy Robertson fiancé) was calling me.

"Hello?," I answered. "Hello Adriana! I was just checking if you're coming today or not?," she asked. "Yeah I am coming of course!," I replied. "Okay good just to tell you that if we win tonight don't leave immediately we will having a party!," she said. "Yeah okay thank you rachel!," I said as she hung up.

I honestly don't like the idea of a party but it's for Trent so I will have to suck up and stay with him!
I went to the kitchen and made some finger licking breakfast!

"Mommy eat!," a small aww sound came out of my mouth as she said that. I fed Natalia and placed her in the playroom to play a little while I just got my breakfast and went to sit on the couch in the playroom. I love moments like these sitting watching my baby girl playing with her toys!

I finished my breakfast and went to put the plate in the sink and got back to the playroom. "Daddy play!," she said as I held her up in my hands. "Yes baby girl we are going to watch daddy play tonight!," I said as I will dancing with her.

3 hours later..
I got Natalia ready for the match by making her wear her father's kit! She looked absolutely adorable. I also wore his jersey and by that we were out the door. I got Natalia into her car seat and I got into the car and played some baby songs for her!

After 2 hours of a car ride we finally arrived to Wembley Stadium but the match is still going to start at 6:30 it was currently 5:30 so we had one hour. I decided we should go eat dinner as me and the baby didn't eat anything except that yummy breakfast!

We went to McDonald's and order a sandwich and some fries and I got Natalia a happy meal. "Daddy see!," she said as just smiled at her. We sat down and ate our food. I looked at the watch it was 6:15 so I decided we start going to the stadium. We went to the stadium and sat in our seats!

Adrianarose posted on her story.