S I X

May 28, 2022

Liked by trentarnold66, juliavigas and 89,789 others Adrianarose: Paris 🇫🇷

Adrianarose: Paris 🇫🇷

~ view all comments ~
User79: is she there for the final?
Juliavigas: Hermosa 💕
—>Adrianarose: gracias🙏🏻💕
Trentarnold66: my girls😝❤️
—>Adrianarose:❤️
User2929: we love a supporting girlfriend
—> user1019: they aren't married???
—> user2929: unfortunately no..💔
—> user1019: damn they have been together for 3 year and two kids and still no ring??🤨

We got to the stadium for the final and went with the other girl. The flight to Paris was absolutely horrible I hated it so much. First I am pregnant so I am basically dizzy literally every single second, also I have a 2 year old who wouldn't shut the fuck up about her dad. I mean I love her dad, but she is screaming out his name as if we were in the stadium. People were looking at me "is that Trent's wife?," I mean I am not his wife but still.

"Hey! How is my little girl doing," trent said as we got the chance to meet before the final. "Daddy fly," she said as I explained what she meant. "Ohh my baby girl," he said as he took her from my hand and held her on his shoulder. "Daddy I wear you," she said as we both chuckled together. She is literally the cutest! I love her.

We had to go back to our seat as visitors weren't allowed anymore. We went to our places and sat beside Rachel, Aria, and Rocco Andy's kids and fiancée. We were all nervous as fuck. I mean I was shaking. Like literally. It's Real Madrid we have always lost to Real Madrid, but today I have a feeling we will win as we have been the better side for this season.

Rocco (Andy's kid) was wearing his dad's jersey same as his sister Aria. They were so cute they looked like little teddy bears! "Who do think will win today Rocco?," I said as Rocco turned to face me. "Liverpool of course!," he replied "Real Madrid," Aria said as Rocco turned and looked at her angrily. They started to argue. Rachel calmed them down as the match was about to start.

"DADDY," Natalia yelled out as she saw her dad. He actually saw her and blow her a kiss. I waved and he waved back with A HUGE SMILE. His smile makes me so happy literally! Anyway the match started and I was watching as Real Madrid scored. "Fuck," was all that came out of my mouth. "Language," Rachel said as she chuckled at me. The goal was checked in VAR as it looked slightly offside, and thank god it was.

We earned a free kick in the best place possible. I was nervous I didn't know if trent will score it or what, so I just prayed. "COME ON," Rachel shouted as I looked up and saw trent celebrating. "YESSS," I shouted as I saw him point at me. I blow him a kiss and made a heart shape on my hand. Everyone was on their feet as this final was so entertaining.

After that goal it was 1-0 Liverpool and stayed like that until the end of the match. I was so happy for my baby. He just won a second European cup at just 23, and not just that but he also scored in the final it something very special to achieve something like that. We went down to celebrate and Natalia was of course running to her dad. "DADDY WON," Natalia said as he held her in his shoulder. "Yes baby," he said. "Congratulations bae I am so proud of you," I said as I pulled him in for a kiss. "Mommy no!," Natalia said as she pulled us out of the kiss.

"What?," I replied back as Natalia crossed her arms. "Me kiss daddy only," she said as trent shrugged. "Okay Natalia," I said as I rolled my eyes. We eventually got a picture together with the champion league trophy. It felt so special to be able to see it and touch it even tho I did touch it twice, but still. We all got a squad photo with the wives and girlfriends and kids.

"Are you coming to the after party," Rachel said as I just looked at my belly. "Oh shit I forgot!," she said as she chuckled. "So you're not going?," trent asked. "Of course not the doctor said that I can't," I said as he looked very annoyed. "Fine!," he said as he walked away angrily. What the fuck is wrong with him. I followed him and asked "what is going on with you?," I said as he looked straight into my eyes I never felt so confused. "Why don't you go spend time with your lover!," he said as everyone's was shocked. "WHAT!," I shouted as he looked taken back. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?," I shouted back as he looked more and more annoyed. "DONT EVEN. I SAW THE PHOTOS!," he said as I looked confused. "WHAT PHOTOS?," I replied as he pulled out his photos and showed them to me. "When was this trent?," I asked. "20th of may!," he raised his voice a little. I bursted out laughing. "I WAS ON A TRIP YOU DUMB DUMB," I shouted as he looked confused. "Oh," was all that came out his mouth. "I am sorry Adriana," he said as he looked genuinely sorry.

Liked by trentarnold66, juliavigas and 78,903Others Adrianarose; Paris I will miss you😭

Others
Adrianarose; Paris I will miss you😭

~ view all comments ~
Nataliabecker:💕
Juliavigas: we will Paris so much❤️
—> Adrianarose:🤍
Hannahatkinss: pretty🤍
—> Adrianarose:🤭
Trentarnold66:my baby💕
—> Adrianarose:🫶🏻
Rachelrobertson: my other half 😭💕
—> Adrianarose:❤️😭

M A R R I E D
👰🏻‍♀️💍💕✨