S E V E N

Liked by Trentarnold66, juliavigas and 98,568 othersAdrianarose: love💕🫶🏻 #YNWATags: rachelrobertson

Adrianarose: love💕🫶🏻 #YNWA
Tags: rachelrobertson

~ view all comments ~
Trentanrold66:😍
Juliavigas: besties🫶🏻💕
Rachelrobertson: love you
Andyrobertson: 🥰

After the champions league final Trent and I planed a trip to the Maldives alone as we wanted some alone time! We have been planning for that trip for last 3 months and finally it's happening tomorrow! I was packing my bags when Natalia came in and asked me "mommy where you going?," "daddy and I are going on a trip we will be back soon!," I replied as she walked away sadly.

"Did you finish packing your bags?," i nodded. I packed some swimsuits and dress as I am pregnant and can't fit into my clothes anymore. Also there is about 3 months left and the baby girl is coming! I am honestly excited and nervous about it. I called Rachel so she can take Natalia for the trip! We planned weeks ago that Natalia will stay with Rachel so I don't hire a babysitter because I have HUGE trust issues..

I made lunch for Natalia and Trent. I made some spaghetti and meatballs Natalia's favorite! "Come on Natalia it's your favorite eat!," I said while Natalia shook her head aggressively. God this kid is so annoying! "Natalia eat or no toys. End of discussion!," Trent said as she FINALLY opened her mouth and ate. She looked like she enjoyed that meatballs so much as she literally licked her fingers!

After we ate I had to give Natalia a bath since she was covered up with sauce! She loves to play with the sauce and smothers it around her body! I took Natalia to the bathroom and started the water "hot mama hot!," I nodded at her. As the water was done I picked her up and put her in the water and she looked so satisfied! "Mommy wash hair," she said. I got the shampoo and conditioner from the drawer. I washed her hair and body and she looked so clean!

I changed her diapers and clothes and put her to sleep, and now it's my turn to get my night routine done! I went to get my clothes and as I went to the bathroom he grabbed my hands "where are you going?," he said. "I am going to shower?," I said confused as he smirked. "No trent!," I said as I realized. "I am pregnant and I don't need another baby!," I added as he looked disappointed. "Can I Atleast watch?," he asked as i nodded. God he is really that down bad..

I showered and finished and went out to blow dry my hair. My hair is sometimes frizzy, but thank god not today! I finished my hair and skincare and went to the bed. "Goodnight baby," he said as he kissed me and my belly! So cute! Thank goodness that Natalia didn't not wake up at all this night since we have a 7 am flight to catch!

The next day..

"Baby, wake up come on!," Trent said as he pushed me to wake up! "Okay okay I am awake!," I said while rubbing my eyes. God I hate waking early, but if it's for the Maldives then boom it's okay! I went down and prepared breakfast for me, Trent, and Natalia! Natalia had kindergarten today so I had to feed and drive her to Rachel because her kindergarten starts at 8.

Natalia ate and I got her ready to go to Rachel. "Mommy I met aria!," she said as i nodded. She loves aria so much! Anyway I got ready and told Trent to get ready. I went to the car put Natalia on the car seat and drove to Rachel.

"Adriana!," she said as she hugged me. "Rachel!," I replied as Andy came. "Hello!," he said as I shook his hand. "How are you and Trent? I heard y'all are going to the Maldives!," he said as he winked. "We are good! Thank god and yes we are going right now!," I replied as he nodded. He looks suspicious does he now something I don't? Anyway I just gave Rachel Natalia and told her to Be careful with her and told Natalia to not make trouble!

I went back home and saw Trent getting his shoes on and I beeped at him. "I am coming!," he said. God he is so cute while doing his hair and getting his shoes on! I got out of the car driving seat and sat in the passenger seat. I might call myself "passenger princess" hahah! Anyway we went to the airport safely thank god! We sat until we heard our flight number and got up to go to the gates! "I am so excited!," I said as he kissed my cheek. We boarded the plane and we booked businesses class so I was so happy!!! Love how he spoils me!

Liked by Trentanrold66, Nataliabecker and 130,679 othersAdrianarose: my love ❤️🫶🏻Tags: Trentarnold66

Adrianarose: my love ❤️🫶🏻
Tags: Trentarnold66

~ view all comments ~
Trentanrold66: mine😘
Nataliabecker: so cute mi amors💕🫶🏻
Juliavigas: Lindaaa😍
Rachelrobertson: enjoy your vacation girl😝
Rebecatavares: 😍😍😍

M A R R I E D
👰🏻‍♀️💍✨🪩