F O U R

May 14, 2022

I woke up to the light streaming into my bedroom window. I was tired and couldn't really get up to make breakfast, but of course i had to get up as my kid is literally going to insane. "MOMMY EAT!," she said for the millionth time. I just nodded and got up to the kitchen.

"Eggs today Natalia. No buts," I said as I saw her cross her arms and look away. "Sad," was all she said when I tapped her lightly on her shoulder. This kid is so spoiled god.

"Come on eat Natalia!," I said trying to get to eat the eggs. "NO!," she shouted as I sighed. "Okay then no toys," I said as putting down the plate and going to her play room and fakingly taking her stuff. "Mommy no! I eat," she said as I smiled and dropped all her things and got back to the kitchen. "Thank you Natalia come on," I said. We walked back to the kitchen and sat down to eat our breakfast.

After we finished I had to get her and me ready for the match. "Come on," i said as I was getting her up from the chair. "Mommy dress," she said as I just nodded and picked out her outfit. Her outfit was Trent's jersey and jeans. I picked her up and we went to my room. I was deciding what wear as I couldn't wear his jersey bc my tummy was getting so big!

I just wore a t-shirt and pants. I packed Natalia's bag and some food. "Come on mommy," she said as I was checking everything is closed doors, lights, and air conditioners. "Okay okay come on," we went down stair and wore out shoes and got out of the house.

We arrived to the stadium after about 3 hours of driving. "Daddy where," she screamed as I covered my ears and as I was looking around I found Rachel! "RACHEL!," I shouted as she looked confused then she realized to it was me "Adriana!," she said as she took Natalia. "Not mommy!," she shouted as I told her to shh

We went inside the stadium and sat in our seat. God this was exhausting. "Rachel do you see trent?," I said as I couldn't bend my head. "Yes," she replied as i nodded. After, they won the fa cup and we went down to the field to be with our family!

"DADDY!," Natalia said as she ran to trent. He hugged me and kissed on my hand before rubbing my belly. "How is my baby doing?," he said as I look at him frustrated. "So your asking about the baby and not me?," I said as he looked confused. "No I mean you!," he added as I just sighed. I was very exhausted and I couldn't take it anymore. "I am so exhausted," I said. "I told you not to come and stay home!," he replied as I just nodded. "ADRIANA TRENT COME TAKE PHOTOS," Jordan said as trent grabbed my hand and Natalia's on the other hand.

Liked by Trentarnold66, juliavigas and 345,780 others Adrianarose: 🤰🏻

Adrianarose: 🤰🏻

~ view all comments ~
Trentarnold66:🐥✨🤰🏻
Juliavigas:💕🤰🏻
Hannahatkinss:❤️
Nataliabecker: love this mama 🫶🏻
User78: god she is so beautiful 😨

~ view all comments ~Trentarnold66:🐥✨🤰🏻Juliavigas:💕🤰🏻Hannahatkinss:❤️Nataliabecker: love this mama 🫶🏻User78: god she is so beautiful 😨

Liked by Adrianarose, AndyRobertson94 and 980,679 others.
Trentarnold66: 😄🏆

~ view all comments ~

User299: outstanding performance!
Andyrobertson94: 🤝🏼
Liverpoolfc: no entry ⛔️ 😮‍💨
User100: god he is so sexy 😍🔥🤭
Liverpoollover: loved the proformance today👊🏻
Virgilvandijk: 💪🏻
Bobbyfirmino: come on lads💪🏻

M A R R I E D
👰🏻‍♀️✨💍