N I N E

June 20, 2022

We have been in the Maldives for four days now and before we slept yesterday Trent said something that I can't keep my mind off of it.. "hey bae, tomorrow I have a big surprise," I was confused and wondered what it is.

I woke up ahead of Trent and went into the bathroom to get my routine started. I finished my whole routine in about 35 minutes.. not to long! "Bae," Trent shouted from the kitchen. I walked my heavy pregnant ass to the kitchen I was losing my breath! "What?," I replied. "Come on get ready we have a long day ahead!," he said as i nodded and walked back to our room.

I got ready had a cute little dress on and did my makeup. "You look gorgeous," Trent said spinning me around. "Thank you," I replied as kissed his cheek. He got ready and looked absolutely handsome! I love him.

We went to this tiny restaurant to eat our breakfast and get our day started. We ordered some bacon, eggs, sandwiches, and much more. After waiting an entire hour the food finally arrived. I was excited as I lovedddd food since I got pregnant! We ate the food and asked for the check. "Where do wanna go?," Trent asked. "Oh, I would love to go to the beach!," I replied as he nodded while smiling hardly.

We paid and got up to walk to the beach as we were walking we saw someone we knew from like 3 years ago! "Hey Hannah, how are you!," I said as went into a hug. "Good good!," she replied as she looked at my belly. "Hold up! Your pregnant?," she asked as I nodded. "Aww that's so sweet! Well see you later I have to head back to the mister!," she said as I waved goodbye to her. We again started walking to the beach.

We finally arrived to the beach and as we were walking I saw.. something.. as we walked closer I started noticing the words..

"Adriana rosé johns, will you marry me?," I gasped. I couldn't believe it. I turned around to look and of course he was on one knee. "Adriana rosé johns, will you marry me?," he said shaking. "Of course. yes!," I said as we blow jumped into each others arms.

He got the the ring out of the box and put it in my wedding finger. I was absolutely shocked and amazed. I couldn't believe it. I was finally getting married! "I love you," was all I said before I grabbed him into a kiss.

After he proposed we walked on the beach hand in hand living every single second of that moment. "I can't believe it," I said as Trent chuckled. "Yeah I knew how much you wanted this!," he replied with a laugh.

My friends were right. He was going to propose in the Maldives which absolutely special. I guess you can say that I am the new addition to the Alexander Arnold family!

 I guess you can say that I am the new addition to the Alexander Arnold family!

Liked by TrentArnold66, juliavigas and 1,790,678 othersAdrianarose & TrentArnold66: future Mrs & Ms Alexander Arnold 💍

Adrianarose & TrentArnold66: future Mrs & Ms Alexander Arnold 💍

~ view all comments ~
Juliavigas: can't believe it congratulations ❤️😍
Nataliabecker: congratulations 👏🏼❤️🙏🏻
RachelRobertson: YESS CONGRATULATIONS 😭🙏🏻❤️
AndyRobertson: congrats ❤️
Liverpool: family❤️
Maddieziegler: congratulations 😍

M A R R I E D
👰🏻‍♀️💍✨🪩