T W O

April 14, 2022

I woke up to a grumpy kid laying beside me. "Mommy wake up!," she said as I sat up and saw trent walking with breakfast. The other night trent and I had kinda of a heated argument.. I hate it when we argue, but no relationship is even close to prefect!

"Good morning sweetheart," he said as i smiled softly at him. "Good morning bae," he kissed my forehead. "Come on you little one. Mommy needs alone time!," as soon as he said that.. I felt.. dizzy.. not just dizzy but nauseous.. I put down the breakfast and went to the bathroom. I suddenly got down on my knees and started to vomit. "ADRIE! ARE YOU OKAY?," I heard as I shouted in pain.

He walked in and saw me vomiting. He pulled my hair as I was vomiting. After I was done I got up and washed my mouth. "What is wrong with you?," he said as I shrugged. Then I realized.. shit. Am I pregnant again? No no no.. "um trent..," I said as he turned to look at me. "What?," he replied. "I am not sure at all but could this mean number 2?," I said as his eyes widened.. "oh," was all he said before he got out of the bathroom.

2 hours later..

"Here!," as he handed me a pregnancy test. I took it and went to the bathroom. I did what I was supposed to do and of course I waited for while holding Trent's hand. "If it's positive is it going to ruin our relationship?," I asked as he raised his eyebrows. "What? Of course not baby!," he said as i sighed.

10 minutes later..
We went to look at the test and it was... POSITIVE! I was crying tears of joy and happiness. "Natalia you will have a baby sister!," he said as he carried her on his back!

"I love you T," I said as trent kissed my cheek and hugged me. "I love yo-,"before he could even complete his sentence I heard someone knocking. "I will see who it is," he said as he went to open the door it was Robbo! "Hey robbo!," trent said as I turned to see them both hugging. "Hey Adriana!," he said as I just waved at him. "You know you came at the perfect time!," he said as robbo gave him a confused look. "What?," he said as trent showed him the pregnancy test. "Oh my god! Congratulations!!!," he said as he hugged me and trent. "Soon mrs Alexander Arnold!," he said as me and trent chuckled.

Liked by nataliabecker, Trentarnold66 and 23,470 othersAdrianarose: pink 💕✨

Adrianarose: pink 💕✨

~ view all comments ~
User2929: why did trent like this?
   Username4: you're so late🤦🏻‍♀️
Username7: love her💕🫶🏻
Saffiekhan_: so damn pretty😍
—>Adrianarose: thanks bae💕
Trentarnold66: 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧❤️

April 16, 2022

It was the semifinal between Liverpool and Manchester City! I was nervous yet so excited. Both team are doing amazing currently. "Come one Nat!," I said as I got her up from her bed. "You ready to see daddy?," she just flashed me smile!