E I G H T

June 16th, 2022
The plane finally landed at the gate and we are just seconds away from paradise! God I never thought that I would go to the Maldives for vacation, but of course Trent insisted! He is so cute and just wants to make sure I am happy!

It's day one in the Maldives and we just decided to stay in the beach for the sunset! "Adriana, I love you so much," he said as I was on the verge of tears. Don't think I am dramatic.. it's just the hormones! "I love you too," I said as I gave him a big kiss and huge. We walked together on the beach and kept talking about how Natalia saved our relationship! It's so ironic that Natalia a baby saved our relationship!

"Yeah, and I don't know why I even treated you like that," he said as he put his head down. "No bae it's okay! The most important thing that you did better," I said as he nodded to what I said. "Love you," he said as grabbing me down to sit on the sand. I love these moments so much. It's absolutely amazing that our relationship isn't just staring at social media, but it's the opposite I think we changed a lot in our relationship a lot! We used to just not talk to each other for DAYS! I literally don't know how we survived hahah!

My phone started to ring. It was Rachel which means probably Natalia. "Hello Rachel!," I said. "Hello Adriana! Someone wanted to talk to you," she said as she gave the phone to Natalia. "MAMA, I miss you," she said as I prevented a tear to fall. "I miss you too baby girl," I said as she chuckled. "Daddy where," I handed the phone to her father. "Daddy I Score," she said. "Wow! Now be like daddy and assist!," he said as we all chuckled. "Okay baby girl mommy and I need alone time okay?," he said and she didn't say anything and closed..

"Well come on let's go eat dinner," he said as he pulled me up from the sand. God bring pregnant and going on vacation doesn't make sense really, but it's summer! I need to get that fresh air. "God Adriana your belly is so big now!," he said as I chuckled at his words. "Yeah it's big than when I was pregnant with natalia," I replied while holding his hands. "Okay come let's go I have a surprise for you!," he said as I just walked behind him and damn..

"Oh my days.. Trent!," I said as I saw the dinner he organized. Damn it was so nice and beautiful. I really love how he chose my favorite color WHITE! It's so pretty. god.

Adrianarose added to her story

"So..," he said as I looked confused at him. "What?," was all I said. "Do you like this theme? The dinner? Or you don't?," the problem with Trent sometimes he gets hard on himself, because he wants impress people. "Trent.. you got to be kidding.. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Why wouldn't I like it? I absolutely love it and I love you even more!," I replied as he chuckled. Who wouldn't like it?? Come on! It's absolutely romantic and beautiful here.

After a while we ordered our food. "No drinks tonight!," I looked angrily at him. "WHY!," I replied as he stared at my stomach. Oh damn yeah I forgot I am literally pregnant god. "Oh," was all I said and he just burst into laughter. "Laughing at me I see..," I said. "I mean come on Adriana.. no way you forgot that you're pregnant!," he said as I bursted into laughter.