Chapter Twenty Seven

Piper's POV

"What do you think Percy's and Nico's quest is about? I over heard them talking about some guy named Harry, but that's it. Any idea as to what their doing?" Leo asked as he worked on some weird project. I was keeping him company in Bunker Nine.

I shook my head. "Nope, but they seem to be enjoying the time off."

"Do they seem different to you?" Leo asked as he tightened some screws.

"Well, yeah. Percy looks younger." He shook is head.

"No, not like that. I mean, do they seem to be acting differently. Like, with each other?"

I thought about it. Over the week that they had been back at camp, they had been acting a little different around each other. On more than one occasion I had seen Percy leaving the Hades cabin the middle of the night. Nico also changed his activity schedule to match Percy's, and throughout the day, they are always together. They've even started sitting with each other during meal times. When I asked about it, Percy said that they were talking about their quest.

"Yeah, they have. They're always together now."

"I asked Percy about it. He said that over the past four months, he's grown used to constantly being with Nico."

"Do you think they like each other," I asked and Leo rolled his eyes.

"That is such an Aphrodite's child thing to say." I slapped the back of his head and he chuckled. "Well it's true." This time, I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I am one of Aphrodite's children. But I'm serious. It would make since."

Leo rubbed the back of his head where I hit him. "I mean, yeah, maybe. If I told you something do you promise you won't tell anyone? Especially any of your siblings?"

This made me curious. "Yeah of course I promise. What is it?"

"When we were still on the Argo II, Jason told me something that Nico said."

"What is it?" I pressed, wanting to know anything new that my passed boyfriend had said.

"He said that Nico admitted to having a crush on Percy. I don't know if he still does, but he had a crush on him once upon time."

My eyes widened. "Are you serious? This is amazing! We could totally set them up and they would be so cute together! Why didn't Jason tell me this?"

"Probably because he knew that you would get all giddy and try and set them up. I'm not a love expert like a child of Aphrodite, but I'm pretty sure we can't just make two people start dating."

I thought about that for a second. "Well then we wouldn't make them start dating. We could just plant the idea in their heads and set up cute situations for them. If they want it to turn romantic, they can. We won't force them into anything, we'll just give them a gentle push."

Leo nodded. "Okay, but we don't even know if Percy is gay or bi or whatever."

"That's not that hard to find out."

"How do we find out then?"

"We tell my cabin. They can help."

"Piper! What did I literally just say two minutes ago!"

I just shrugged and started walking towards the bunker door.

"I don't care! I'm breaking my promise because somethings are just more important."

"Like what?"

"Love."