Chapter Fifty Five

Nico's POV

After Apollo had healed us, he sent Percy and I up to the castle. Apollo had cured are tiredness, saying that there was a surprise in our room and that I'd need my energy for it.

When Perce and I walked into the room, we were tackled to the floor by Leo, just like he'd done a few months back.

"Leo," we groaned and shoved him off of us. "What are yo doing here?"

"I've miss you so much!" He yelled, kissing us both on the cheeks. "And Piper and I are here on a quest!"

That's when I noticed the daughter of Aphrodite. Thankfully, she didn't tackle us and just pulled Percy and I to our feet, hugging us.

"Quest?" Percy asked her and she nodded.

"When we left here at the beginning of the year, Leo and I were summoned to Olympus and given a quest to destroy some horcuxes," she said and I tensed.

"What! Whose!" I yelled, pissed.

Horcruxes went against everything that was normal and natural. My father and Thanatos hated them as they were one of the ways to cheat death."

"This 'Lord Voldemort' guy that you killed a few weeks ago."

"What are horcuxes?" Perce asked and I gave him a quick explanation about how they split your soul apart. "Why didn't we know about this sooner? We could've helped," Percy said, slightly peeved.

Leo shrugged. "The gods thought you deserved a break after all you've done here."

Percy sighed in annoyance. "We still should've been told."

We continued talking, eventually changing the topic to Harry and how he himself was a horcrux.

Of course, I didn't believe Leo about that because I would've noticed, but he tried to prove me wrong with a machine he was holding.

After talking about how I would need get rid of it, if he really was one, we were interrupted. That's when I got an idea.

One that Harry would love.

Hermione's POV

They explained to us about Horcruxes and how 'Piper' and 'Leo' were on a quest to get rid of them, they told us how they had gotten all of them, except the one in Harry, and now that Nico had 'banished' the horcrux, Voldemort was done for.

They mentioned something about 'Fields of Punishment' and 'Tartarus' which went along with Roman mythology. I already knew that they believed in that stuff because they told us over Easter Break, so I didn't question it.

Nico also said that he had a surprise for Harry and took him out of the room.

"Where are they going?" I asked when the door shut and Percy smiled.

"You know how Nico can raise the dead and summon spirits?" he asked and Ron and I nodded. "He's summoning James and Lily for Harry as an apology for everything we've put him through this year."

My words slipped out. "I'm sorry I didn't trust you," I exclaimed, feeling guilty for not believing them even after all the things they've done for us. "I'm sorry for asking you so many questions and for doubting you at every turn and for all the things I put you through this year. You two are nice people and have done so much for us."

Percy smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay."

Harry's POV

I didn't know what to say. Nico had just summoned my parents for me.

He let me talk with them.

He let me hug them.

He let me see my parent's that had died so many years ago.

When they finally had to go, I turned to Nico.

Thank you," I said, tears streaming down my face. I pulled him into a hug and cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back. "Thank you."

Ron's POV

I'll be honest, it was an emotional goodbye at the train station.

There was crying, maybe or maybe not by myself, and lot of hugging. A LOT.

There were 'thank you's' and 'I'm sorry's' and 'It's okay's' and much more.

Percy and Nico were staying behind at Hogwarts with their friends because they had another way back to America. It was probably Nico's shadow thing. I didn't think much of it.

It wasn't long before Harry, Hermione and I were on the train back home, leaving Nico and Percy behind.

(Just the Epilogue left!)