News Article

Gabriela Ramirez and Luke Hemmings back together?????

The pair were spotted out in public for the first time in 2 years. They had a messy end to their 2 and a half year relationship when it was rumored that Hemmings cheated. Fans were devastated when they announced the end of their relationship.

They were seen embracing one another before sitting in a cafe for a brunch date. Witnesses say their meeting was all but pleasant. They were overheard talking about the cheating scandal confirming it was indeed the downfall of their relationship.

The other woman has never been revealed publicly but fans speculated that it was Arzaylea, ex best friend of Gabriela. After the breakup the duo stopped hanging out and avoided each other at public events they both attended. Gabriela deleted all photos she had with Arzaylea and unfollowed her a few days before announcing the split.

Fans also believe that Gabriela was hinting at a reunion with the Australian in the recent 73 questions video with Vogue. When asked about her favourite artist she said "there's a certain band I love if you know, you know" It's believed she was referencing Luke's band 5 Seconds of Summer. When asked about her plans for the rest of the year she stated "I have a busy year this year, traveling for my modeling and I have a feeling I'll be tagging along on a tour next year" It's expected that 5SOS will be touring next year after they release their 4th album.

The couple are clearly working on fixing their relationship, does this mean they are back together for good? Will Hemmings cheat again?