Brunch date

After her gym session, Gabriela went to see Dean. She lost 3 pounds since last week and her waist was slightly smaller. Dean was happy with this but told her to keep it up. She went home and showered before getting ready for the dreaded brunch date with Luke. She slightly curled her hair  and decided to go makeup free. Her skin needed a break as its so used to being caked with makeup. She put on a pair of cargos with a white crop top and a cropped grey zip up. She wore her red converse, one of her favourite pairs of her collection of the shoe.

She was very nervous to see Luke. She did see him the day before but this time it would be just them so they would have to actually speak. She pulled up to the vegan cafe they were eating at and saw him sat on the bench outside waiting for her. She took some deep breaths before getting out and approaching him. He stood up as she stopped infont of him "Hi" he greeted her "Hi" she replied. They stayed in silence for a few seconds "Erm Dean told me I should erm h-hug you incase people see" she stuttered. The Australian wasted no time in pulling her into his chest and resting his chin on her head. She hated to admit it but the hug was very comforting and calmed her nerves slightly. They entered the cafe asking for a table for 2. They sat and looked at the menu together "I didn't know you were vegan" Luke commented "I'm not" he pulled a confused face "Dean has me on a diet and vegan stuff tends to be healthier so he makes me eat out at vegan places" she ends his confusion "Is the diet that strict? I saw him give you evils over the mint yesterday" he lightly chuckled "Yeah it is but I do have to stay in shape. Dean wouldn't want to work with fat models"

"Anyway, how are the boys" she questioned eagerly "They're good, Michael and Crystal are engaged now" This caused the girl to grin widely "And how are you Luke?" She asks softly "I'm okay, I'm really excited about about album and we'll be going on tour soon. How are you?" She avoids eye contact with him "I'm great" she puts on her signature fake smile forgetting that Luke would see right through her "Gabriela don't even bother with this fake shit. You never have to be like that with me and you know that" She met his gaze and cleared her throat before speaking "I think you mean I didn't have to be like that, past tense. I don't know you anymore Luke you're a stranger to me now" she snapped "Gab-" he started "No, I don't want to talk about it" A frown made its way onto his face "You can't avoid it forever, we need to talk about it. If this is going to work we need to trust each other so we need to talk about it" she scoffed "I will never ever trust you Luke don't you get that? You lost all of my trust when you slept with her in our bed" she raised her voice at him which caught him off guard. "I'm sorry okay? I've felt so fucking guilty about it these past 2 years. It was never suppose to happen but we were going to shit and I was drunk and she came onto me and-"

"Just stop talking I don't want the fucking details. And good, you should feel guilty. I feel fucking guilty and you're you're one who had sex with someone else" she could feel her emotions start to come out "What? Why do you feel guilty?" He asked "Well maybe if I tried harder to fix us and I didn't just give up. Maybe it never would've happened if I was just better, if I was good enough for you then maybe-" It was his turn to interrupt "Gabs you were good enough for me, you've always been good enough. I think you were too good for me, for anyone. You're the most amazing person I've ever met and you have the kindest heart. I'm sorry if I made you doubt your self worth like that"

"But then why did you do that to me Luke? Why?" He couldn't look to her whilst she cried. It was the most heartbreaking sight he could imagine because he knows he's the reason behind her tears "I honestly don't know. That's a shitty answer I know but it's the only one I can give you. I think maybe I was self sabotaging myself. I knew i was loosing you and I wasn't doing anything to help the situation. I was icing you out hoping it would hurt less when we ended but then I fucking destroyed you. I never deserved you Gabs and you never deserved to be treated like that" Luke now had a few tears down his face. They didn't really speak much once their food came. They ate, paid and left.

"I have to go to this event in 2 days for the launch of the new skims stuff, I'm guessing you'll be forced to be my plus one so I'll see you then. I'll unblock your number and text you the details" She headed back to her car and drove home to get ready for her video with vogue.