Lonely Heart

Luke would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy the time he spent with Gabriela last night. They may have had a fight and said some nasty things to each other but it was so nice to have her back in his life. "So how was your first public event with your fake girlfriend?" Ashton asked him "It was okay but she's just so confusing" the other three just sat waiting for him to expand on his sentence "She was nervous I guess and she called me, she was crying and I was comforting her and we were kind of cuddling but then we had a fight and she was saying how if she had it her way I wouldn't be back in her life if it wasn't for the contract but then she was telling me how she still listens to us and she'll always be my number 1 fan whether we're okay or not. I don't get her at all" he sighed  "Maybe she's confused too. Its probably not easy to have your ex who cheated on you and broke your heart suddenly back on the scene and having to fake date them. I certainly wouldn't do it" Michael stated earning a glare from Luke for bringing it up.

"Guys this is Gabby. It's simple really, you hurt her and it messed her up so she will do anything she can to stop you from hurting her again. Her walls are up but twice as high and she'll be trying so hard not to let you in. She's obviously still mad about the situation which is understandable so she will let that anger out on you to try and convince herself that you're still that person you were at the end of your relationship. She won't allow herself to get attached or tell you how she actually feels to protect herself. When you were there when she was upset she probably realised that you still have the ability to calm her down and comfort her which definitely freaked her out which also explains the fight which was her saying whatever she could to try and create some form boundaries. If you show her that you've changed and you're a better man now then she might finally admit to herself that she still loves you and boom you'll be back together for real" Calum did a mic drop with an invisible mic.

"You think she still loves me?" Calum took a deep breath "Please don't tell me that's all you got from my perfect explanation" Luke shook his head "I think you're completely forgetting that I knew her before you did, I know how she thinks. I've always been able to read her like a book. I also know she hasn't moved on. If she didn't love you anymore, she would be with someone new but as far as I'm aware she hasn't even kissed anyone else" Luke often forgets that it was Calum that introduced him to Gabriela. He practically begged Cal to let him meet the girl "Fuck"

"You're hopeless" Calum mumbles "As much as I would love to sit and talk about Luke and Gabby all day, we have an album to write" Michael points out. "I have this song I wrote the other day actually, I only have 2 verses and half a chorus" the boys nod as Luke grabs a guitar and starts to play his song.

Your type of mind, so hard to find
Native from mine, you're just my kind
Down on my knees, I'll always follow
I promise you until the end of time

Out house on fire, we're burning
We dance inside, you're hurting
If you leave me in the morning
I'll have such a-

Such a lonely heart
Oh, woah
Such a lonely heart
Oh, woah

Your precious heart
can't watch it break
So I close my eyes
While you walk away
Can I have a second chance?
Can I have another dance?
Can I start another life with you? Yeah
When I wake up in a haze
And I haven't slept in days
You're a thousand miles away

With such a lonely heart
Oh, whoa
Such a lonely heart
Oh, woah

"So that's all I've got, the chorus needs a bit more work and I think it has potential to gave a sick bridge but yeah what do you guys think?" He nervously scratches the back of his neck "Luke it's great, most things you write are great" Ashton smiles at him as he begins to hum the song. "I agree there could be a sick bridge" Michael adds. Their conversation is interrupted by Luke's ringing phone "Why the fuck is she ringing you?" He shrugs his shoulders at Calum