The Break up article (2017)

Luke Hemmings a CHEATER??

Luke Hemmings has recently come under fire from fans as it's been revealed he CHEATED on ex girlfriend Gabriela Ramirez. The couple recently split last month after nearly 2 and a half years of dating. Fans were left devastated when the ex lovers posted a statement each on their Instagram to confirm the break up.

Gabriela wrote "Luke and I have mutually decided to go our separate ways. I will always love and care for him but sometimes things just don't work out. Nobody did anything wrong, the relationship simply just fizzled out. Thanks for your love and support over the last 2 and a half years"

The Spanish born model claimed there was no wrongdoing HOWEVER in a recent video posted to Kaia Garber's tiktok, the runway duo are lip syncing the song I Hope by Gabby Barrett. Some of the lyrics include 'she's everything you're ever gonna need, and then I hope she cheats, like you did on me'. These lyrics and the caption written by Garber "Fuck our shitty ex boyfriends" has cause fans to speculate that Luke Hemmings is a Cheater.

A source close to Gabriela told us that Luke DID indeed cheat on her which is why the relationship ended. The couple had been on the rocks for some time but Luke's unfaithfulness was too much for Gabriela to deal with so she finally pulled the plug on the relationship.

Neither Gabriela or Luke have commented to confirm or deny the rumors.

A/N I am aware the song I Hope didn't come out until 2020 but I don't really care I wanted to use it so I did