Flashback- The break up (2017)

-Flashback chapter-

He didn't kiss her last night. He didn't wrap his arms around her when she got into bed. Instead he turned over and acted like she didn't exist. The disappointment she felt was an emotion she had gotten used to feeling the last few months. Luke had been spending as much time away from her as he he possibly could and when he was at her house he didn't even acknowledge the girl. She had been pretending that it didn't bother her but it was breaking her heart. He was giving up on them and she was letting him.

What she didn't expect was to receive a text from her best friend at 4am of her and Luke in bed together. He had slept with her best friend in their bed. He was sleeping peacefully next to her without a care in the world. The girl shot out of bed and got an overnight bag from her wardrobe. She began to pack it with tears streaming down her face. She didn't care that she was making noise or that she woke him up. "Gabs?" She ignored him and carried on packing essentials. He got out of the bed and stood infront of the girl "Baby you're leaving?" He had the audacity to look hurt.

"Yes I'm fucking leaving Luke how could you do that to me?" She shouted causing the boy to flinch because she never shouted no matter how angry she was "What are you talking about?" She unlocked her phone and threw it at him watching his face drop as he saw the photos "Fuck Gabs it's not what it looks like" He rushes towards her as she takes a step back "Don't fuckimg come near me right now Luke I swear to god. How long? How long have you been fucking her?"

"It's not like that it was just once I swear" he pleads "I fucking knew you had another girl here! I fucking asked you for the truth and you bare face lied to me" He convinced her she was crazy when she first accused him of cheating a few weeks prior "Is she why you haven't even hugged me in weeks, why you've been avoiding me? Wow I'm so fucking stupid. Why would you do this to me you're supposed to love me Lu" She was crumbling right infront of him and she wasn't afraid to show it "I do love you Gabriela I love you so much" She starts to laugh at him "You don't cheat on people you love. Has it all been a lie? Is this what you wanted, to hurt me? Congratulations Luke mission accomplished. I'll be back tomorrow night and I want every single trace of you out of my house and I mean it Luke if you care about me even a little bit you'll do it and you'll leave. We're done. I hope you're fucking happy I fucking hate you so much right now. I would never in a million years thought you would ever do this to me. I know I certainly wouldn't ever do this to you. Don't call me"

She left her house that night, leaving Luke Hemmings sobbing realising the mistake he had made. She immediately called Crystal to tell her about the situation "Gabby it's 4 in the morning are you okay?" The heartbroken girl couldn't find any words for a few minutes letting her sobs out "He cheated on me with Arzaylea Crystal" She heard a gasp from the other side of the phone "He did what? Gabby I'm so sorry you can come and stay at ours"

She arrived at Michael and Crystal's house and threw herself into Crystal's arms "I can't believe him right now what the actual fuck" Crystal brought the girl inside and got her a glass of water before joining her in the living room. Michael had woken up when she called so he was aware of the situation. "Gabby I'm so sorry" He brought the distraught girl into his chest and kissed her head. He wasn't the closest with Gabriela but he still loved and cared about the girl. "I never thought he would do that to me Mike"

A/N A little insight into what the breakup was like and how it went down