SCHOOL

Yeonjun already at the dining table, ready to eat breakfast. It's been awhile since he ate breakfast because he always stayed up late with his two little brothers playing video games. Beomgyu and Soobin went downstairs after him. Beomgyu sat next to Yeonjun while Soobin sits next to their mom, that's opposite with Beomgyu.

''Are you guys ready for your first day of school for this year?'', Mrs Choi ask her sons.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu nod their heads with a smile on their face while eating their breakfats. They cant wait to meet their friends at school and talk about what happened during the holidays.

On the other hand, Minhyuk saw Soobin with his unhappy face. He knew that Soobin isn't as excited as the two. Soobin has problem at school with bullies since he is in elementary school. It doesn't matter what school he went to, there will always be bullies that will bully him. Minhyuk always thought Soobin to be more hard on people. But Soobin refused. He knew that his son has the heart of his late wife, loving and caring towards others. She always believed that if we are kind to people, then the kindness will come back at us in any form possible. Minhyuk sigh mentally. His only hope is for Yeonjun to take care of his son. He cant change him, because that's the only thing that Soobin had from his mom. He doesn't want to lose it. It's enough that she left him forever after the accident 6 years ago. He doesn't wanna lose her in him.

''I'm not hungry'', Soobin said as Yeonjun and Beomgyu gets up to go to school. Mrs Choi wants to ask him why but Minhyuk holds her.

''We're going now!'', Beomgyu yells as they walk to the school. Yeonjun and Beomgyu refuse to take bus or let their parents sent them to school because they wanna enjoy the fresh morning air before stepping in the school. Soobin agrees with them and joined them walking.

''Soobin hyung, are you okay? You didn't finish your breakfast'', Beomgyu ask, worries all over his face. Soobin only smiles and nods to him.

''I'm okay. I dont feel hungry maybe because I ate a lot last night'', he said while looking at Beomgyu with a fake smile. Yeonjun look at him, knowing damn well what's bothering him since last night. He is worried for him but he promised himself and Soobin that he'll took care of Soobin too.

''But you barely eat too last night'', Beomgyu says, turning his gaze to the ground. Soobin just kept silence.

They finally arrive at school and Beomgyu quickly waves his hand to his hyungs. Beomgyu then walks away with his friends. Yeonjun was left with Soobin.

''Let me help you search for your first class'', Yeonjun smiles and leads their way.

They finally reach at Soobin class. Yeonjun wave him a goodbye before leaving him alone after Soobin gets in his class.

_____________________

The class is almost over for the day. Soobin looks outside of the window. He made a few friends today in class and outside the class. Everyone looks like they like him so far. But there are some people in his class that didn't talk to him yet. He is scared of them, because usually his past bullies also like this end up bullying him. He then was surprised with someone calling for his name.

''Hey, the class is over let's get home Bin'', says one of his friends. He then quickly pack his things before he walks towards the door.

''Soobin!'', he hears one of the guys from his class called out his name. He turn to look at the owner of that raspy voice. But then he regrets it. He wish he just ignore the person and just walk home. One of the guys that didn't talk to him the whole day suddenly walks towards him.

''Your name is Soobin right?''

a/n notes:

This chapter is kinda short tho. IDK why but i hope you enjoy it ^^

BTW i wanna ask if its okay to feel excited with your own story? like- being excited to know what'll come next because me, myself doesn't know where this is going :,)