WORSEN

Beomgyu walks a long the haul. It's lunch time and he is waiting for Taehyun at his locker. It's been four months now since he's dating Taehyun. He doesn't know if life is getting better or not. Yeonjun and Soobin doesn't talk to much now, Beomgyu wonders why.

It's been some time. Taehyun didn't came and Beomgyu is hungry, so he goes to the cafeteria while text Taehyun that he will wait for him there.

After reaching the cafeteria and gets his lunch, he sees his brothers and decide to join them. It's been some time since they last eat lunch together at school.

"Gyu! Come join us", Soobin says while smiling at him.

Beomgyu take a sit next to Soobin, while Yeonjun is sitting infront of Soobin.

"It's been some time we eat lunch together at school", says Yeonjun.

"Gyu? Where's your boyfriend? You guys usually had lunch together. Didn't he came to school today?", Soobin ask, out of curiousity.

"He came but I don't know where he is right now. I waited for him but he didn't came like he always did. But I already text him", explain Beomgyu.

Soobin and Yeonjun just nod their head before they change the topic. They enjoy the time together and ask Beomgyu to walk home with them if he didn't have a date with Taehyun after school.

It's hard to see Beomgyu after school now since he always spend his time with Taehyun until late at night.

__________________________

Beomgyu walks towards the toilet before he goes to his next class after lunch. He was about to get out from the toilet when he here's a few student comes inside. For some reason, his heart tells him to wait for a moment in there before he goes out.

After a few seconds, he heard two people talking to each other, and to his surprised, one of them is Taehyun. So he waits a little longer in the bathroom.

"I didn't know you really into the bet Tae", says someone. He didn't recognize that voice.

"Haha. It's nothing. It's easy to make him fall since I know he isn't straight", says Taehyun.

Beomgyu is stun. Is Taehyun talking about him? If it's true, why? Is he faking his love towards Beomgyu?

"I didn't know you're gay?"

"Well, about that", after saying that, Beomgyu hears someone got slam against the wall. So he decides to get out of his hiding place.

Beomgyu flushes the toilet before he opens the door to symbolize that someone is there. Taehyun is surprise to see Beomgyu came out from the toilet and immediately push the guy that he away from him. Both of them looks at Beomgyu, shocked.

"A bet?", Beomgyu ask with an unreadable face.

"Gyu, it's not like that-"

"Cut your bullshit, Kang Taehyun"

"Gyu-"

Beomgyu walks out from there and went straight into his class, pack his bag and storm out of it. Good thing the teacher is absent today for the subject so he doesn't care that much.

He text his brothers that he'll be home early since he doesn't feel well. 

___________________

Beomgyu walks towards the door, and before he can open it, the door is open roughly by his mother. He looks at his mom teary eyes with a poker face.

"Gyu", his mom whisper to him.

Beomgyu move his gaze and looks towards his 'stepdad'. He was stunned to see Beomgyu this early at the house. He looks at his mom again, and he notice that she's crying hard. Her eyes are as read as the flower rose itself. Her face is wet by her own tears and her hair is a mess.