I'M YOURS

Soobin opens the door, looking around before stepping inside the house.

''Soobin?'', Mrs Choi greets him.

''Hi, mom!''

''How is it? Are you guys becoming friends now?'', Mrs Choi ask. Soobin smiles and nods happily. He and Huening are happy to be called as besties. They had so much fun staying at Huening's house. While they finished their project, they also play some video games and went out to finish their project at some random cafe that was viral on social media.

Soobin then saw two people walking to the dining table, where he and Mrs Choi were at. Yeonjun didn't look at Soobin at all. Behind Yeonjun is a messy Beomgyu. Yeonjun didn't wear any shirt, he is only his short.

Soobin isn't home for two days. And while Soobin isn't home, Yeonjun was sleeping with Beomgyu in the younger's room. Soobin then looks at Beomgyu, and turn his gaze to look at Yeonjun. He knows something is wrong with Yeonjun. He been acting strange since the day Soobin went to Huening's.

Yeonjun then sits at the table, with Beomgyu beside him. Minhyuk isn't home because he went out station at Japan. Mrs Choi then prepare her sons breakfast before leaving them to go out with her friends.

''You guys eat well, okay? I'll be home before dinner. Have a fun weekend!'', with that, Mrs Choi leaves the house. Soobin sits opposite from Yeonjun. He keep looking at Yeonjun. Then Beomgyu.

''Did you have fun at Huening's house?'', Beomgyu ask with a sincere smile. Looking so excited to know what his hyung days looks like when he isn't home.

''We had fun. And of course we finished the project too. Sorry I didn't came home earlier'', even tho Soobin is talking to Beomgyu, but his last sentence is for Yeonjun. Beomgyu didn't say anything after he listen the last sentence. He knew that Yeonjun is pissed with Soobin for some reasons.

Yeonjun then sits up and walks to the kitchen to wash his dishes before walking up stairs to his room. Yeonjun gets in the shower, he closed his eyes once his face feels the water from the shower. He doesn't know why he cant talk to Soobin. Something in him is pissed and he knew that Beomgyu saw it. Even he didn't communicate his feelings to Beomgyu, that boy knows what Yeonjun is feeling. That's why Beomgyu never did something that makes Yeonjun sad or pissed. He knew how to handle his hyung feelings. He is good at reading poeple.

Yeonjun finished his shower and did his morning routine before he steps out from the bathroom. He was surprised to see Soobin that is playing with his shirt while sitting on his bed. Yeonjun close the bathroom's door before walking half naked to his wardrobe.

Soobin looks at Yeonjun when he hears someone is opening the wardrobe. Yeonjun in his towel, wraps perfectly around his waist. His wet hair makes the view more breathtaking. Yeonjun then puts on his light grey pants. He didn't even mind to wear his shirt. He went to his bathroom again to hang his towel. When he comes back, Soobin starts to talk.

''Are you mad at me hyung?'', he ask his hyung, hoping he still loves him.

''No'', Yoenjun says and continue after not getting any answer.

''I'm happy that you had fun Binnie'', he isn't lying. He is happy for him for finally have a good school life. But somehow, it pissed him off when someone else made him happy.

Yeonjun then walks towards Soobin. He pats the younger's head before sitting next to him. Soobin looks at his hyung, doesn't know what to say.

''It just pissed me off that someone else made you happy other than me'', he let out what his been feeling. This is new, Yeonjun thought to himself. Is he finally talking about his feelings?

Soobin was stunned. He is happy that Yeonjun still love him. Soobin gets closer to Yeonjun. He hugs Yeonjun and put his face in the elder's neck. Yeonjun holds Soobin waist with him left hand.

''I'm sorry, hyung'', Soobin say while slowly plant some kisses on Yeonjun's neck and shoulder. Yeonjun sigh. Soobin misses this scent. He misses Yeonjun. He wants the elder to know about it, and he wants Yeonjun to know that he is his.

''Binnie'', Yeonjun called him with a raspy voice. Soobin stops planting kisses on the elder's left shoulder and looks at Yeonjun.

''Stop doing that. I cant hold myself any longer'', after hearing that, Soobin looks down to be meet with the elder's member that was awaken by Soobin's action earlier.

Soobin giggles and apollagize to his hyung. He then freed Yeonjun from his hug.

''It's good to know that you arent mad at me. You still love me right?'', Soobin ask, eyes are looking straight into Yeonjun's.

The elder nods at him, eyes full with lust and needs. Soobin gets closer to Yeonjun's ear and lick it lightly before saying,

''I'm yours, hyung''